Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Initially, bits of it look like a side cobbled together because of injuries or suspension rather than one designed from a plan. I probably just need a bit more time to think about it.
I only hope it has been well thought out and they’ve been putting it properly into practice since the Newcastle game. COYS.

But he’s an easy target for the fans. Any chance they had of keeping the stadium quiet just went out the window.

Now we have something to sing about for 90 mins
It's a North London Derby. If we don't have something to sing for 90 minutes then we're finished as a fanbase.

Kulusevski .....

Yay , this is great

840_560.jpeg
His child is born. I expect him to be back to his best now.

*then realised he actually has lack of sleep now caring his baby*

:porrohands:

Back
Top Bottom