Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I managed to swerve Swan Lake this afternoon with a dodgy stomach so tucked up in bed to watch us fuck them up!

Fuck Woolwich and their cunty fans, players and manager.

I'm desperate for a win, but I would just about take a draw to fuck their title hopes.

What worry's me is that sky and the PL will be desperate for a final day title race. I can see the ref doing something stupid and sending one of ours off for a fucking nothing reason, just to prolong the title run in a bit more.

If that happens and we're losing towards the final whistle, I hope we just kick the shit out of them and end their campaign.

COYS.

rumble-wwf.gif

Back
Top Bottom