Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't expecting that, respecting arsenals attack. Hojbjerg and bentancur are better defenders, as is kulu to Johnson .

But I'm concerned with how slow bentancur kulu are on the turnovers and hojbjerg on how he handles the press

Really think not starting Sarr is a mistake, the game is tailor made for him (unless Woolwich were just going to put 10 men behind the ball)

Sarr has struggled a lot recently with this back injury, I’m not surprised at this starting XI at all.

Recently we have lacked physicality and been very naive, makes sense to bring our more experienced players in for this. This is a war. We saw against Newcastle that some of the younger lads aren’t able to handle these occasions.

Wasn't expecting that, respecting arsenals attack. Hojbjerg and bentancur are better defenders, as is kulu to Johnson .

But I'm concerned with how slow bentancur kulu are on the turnovers and hojbjerg on how he handles the press
I like PEH but I'm not sure I can handle seeing him being a pressing trigger for them.

just tuned in to watch the build up and I’m so fucking nervous I can’t eat my food , maybe a few beers will help , just want us to be on today and stick it to these fucker ,COYS

Today’s game will go a long way towards my opinion on Werner.

We’re all couching our decision in how cheap his purchase option is. But he needs to actually deliver.

Back
Top Bottom