Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've heard that Saka intends to pick up a little knock this evening.

giphy.gif

Let's hope it's a bit more serious than that.
What a fucking tosser!

I don’t think I ever hated someone I’ve never met as much as Andy Goldstein. The little plastic manc arrogant cunt

His only saving grace is that he sometimes winds up that chav cunt Cundy!

This can absolutely go either way, need 100% effort especially after last games abomination.

Some big performances from our best players aswell and we can properly do these cunts.

They are not some juggernaut, they're just well drilled.

Yep agree. Think they are more likely to lose tonight if anything.
Probably but if they get fucked tonight, it definitely increases our chances and stops their positivity. We will still need Ange to change his tactics and not play that laughing clubfoot Emerson Royalshitsandwich in MF (preferably not at all)

Tomorrow is... Unpleasant.
Wanting Chelski to get a result makes me ill.
There's been quite a lot of that unpleasantness going on this season though. Since Christmas our season has pretty much revolved around rooting for various teams that we generally abhor and celebrating defeats of the teams we detest even more.
That's all we've had 🤷‍♂️

I feel so fed up with it all I sold my ticket. Mainly because I would probably get there and resent the starting 11, see the usual nonsense, get fed up even more and just not add to the atmosphere.
I'll watch it at home, on my own. Possibly in the garage while doing some DIY. At least something useful will get done.
Maybe you could make yourself a more positive outlook

I feel so fed up with it all I sold my ticket. Mainly because I would probably get there and resent the starting 11, see the usual nonsense, get fed up even more and just not add to the atmosphere.
I'll watch it at home, on my own. Possibly in the garage while doing some DIY. At least something useful will get done.
I swear I've been sat next to you on more than one occasion.

I swear I've been sat next to you on more than one occasion.
You joke, but there are people sat around me that have been more negative than me for a lot longer.
Maybe they're just elite at spotting problems. I'm just average. And the rest of you are stevie fucking wonder.

Back
Top Bottom