Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took me a minute

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock
Nice when an attempt at humour lands

I’m probably in the minority but I would rather beat these scummy cunts and finish 5th than lose to these fuckers and finish fourth.
Definitely not the minority mate, though maybe not every Spurs fan. I'll happily take murdering these bastards on Sunday and folding against City and Liverpool if it means either club stop them doing it.

Sunday is simply massive. We HAVE TO show up.

Last edited:
There's been quite a lot of that unpleasantness going on this season though. Since Christmas our season has pretty much revolved around rooting for various teams that we generally abhor and celebrating defeats of the teams we detest even more.
That's all we've had 🤷‍♂️
And news about hotels

Oh ok then. If you don't believe it they it must be wrong.
I don't believe that you don't believe he was told to go to the monitor and refused.
you're literally just making bullshit up and then crying when you're called out on it. Show me any article? news story? video clip where thers evidence of this happening.

I’m probably in the minority but I would rather beat these scummy cunts and finish 5th than lose to these fuckers and finish fourth.

Given last seasons result and the fact taking any points does damage to them, I'd take a draw.

Only problem is if we beat City or Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom