Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Read up on it then ya know all prick.
oh look we have a Internet badman here.

In future you dont have to make shit up to emphasise your point. We all get and agree that Oliver hasn't been the most friendly ref to us but literally making something up to prove a point is unnecessary and you'll get called out on it (which leads to the defensive nature you're adopting now).

oh look we have a Internet badman here.

In future you dont have to make shit up to emphasise your point. We all get and agree that Oliver hasn't been the most friendly ref to us but literally making something up to prove a point is unnecessary and you'll get called out on it (which leads to the defensive nature you're adopting now).
Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it's not true ya fuckin idiot. You might think you are the voice of football and know everything but you really don't.

Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it's not true ya fuckin idiot. You might think you are the voice of football and know everything but you really don't.
Dermott Galagher talking about the incident:

"The problem is Michael Oliver is behind the play. He sees Sanchez come across with his boot high, I don't think he sees the air shot. I think he thinks it's Sanchez connecting with Lacazette, takes him down, that's why he gives a penalty.

"He then relays to the VAR what he's seen, how he's seen it, and I think that's backed Paul Tierney into a corner. I don't think he can ask him to go to the monitor because you can't re-referee the football match.

and here's Keith Hackett talking about it:

“I think it’s interesting,” Hackett told Football Insider correspondent Connor Whitley.

“First of all when you look at a penalty kick being awarded, the first thing I do, through the eyes of a referee, is look at where the referee is positioned.

“Oliver, who is our most experienced referee and our top referee at the moment, was in a good view to make a judgement.

“He’d obviously judged that a careless challenge had taken place and given a penalty kick. The first thing is, is the VAR going to come in? And that one I went with it not coming in on the basis it’s not a clear and obvious error.

Both confirming what every living creature in the world knew (apart from you of course). In future do some actual research before making yourself look like a thick as pig shit turbo cunt.

Dermott Galagher talking about the incident:

"The problem is Michael Oliver is behind the play. He sees Sanchez come across with his boot high, I don't think he sees the air shot. I think he thinks it's Sanchez connecting with Lacazette, takes him down, that's why he gives a penalty.

"He then relays to the VAR what he's seen, how he's seen it, and I think that's backed Paul Tierney into a corner. I don't think he can ask him to go to the monitor because you can't re-referee the football match.

and here's Keith Hackett talking about it:

“I think it’s interesting,” Hackett told Football Insider correspondent Connor Whitley.

“First of all when you look at a penalty kick being awarded, the first thing I do, through the eyes of a referee, is look at where the referee is positioned.

“Oliver, who is our most experienced referee and our top referee at the moment, was in a good view to make a judgement.

“He’d obviously judged that a careless challenge had taken place and given a penalty kick. The first thing is, is the VAR going to come in? And that one I went with it not coming in on the basis it’s not a clear and obvious error.

Both confirming what every living creature in the world knew (apart from you of course). In future do some actual research before making yourself look like a thick as pig shit turbo cunt.
Oh Dermot Gallagher said, who wasn't even involved on the game.
So now look for the info that came out after that you think cunt.

You carry on spending your worthless night searching for it you dopey prick.

For someone who thinks he's the voice of football you really are a twat aren't you.

Last edited:
Fuck me that's some top notch investigative work, our injured first choice left back is likely to be replaced by...

You're never gonna believe this one lads...

Our second choice left back!

Somebody give Dan KP a raise!

I imagine he probably wanted to nip it in the bud due to all the tacticos saying VDV should be starting left back.

So now look for the info that came out after that you think cunt.

You carry on spending your worthless night searching for it you dopey prick.

For someone who thinks he's the voice of football you really are a twat aren't you.
hahahahaha this guy is literally just making shit up. "now look for the info that came out after"...after what you absolute travesty of a human being? Do you think those quotes were before the game or something hahaha.

yeh I agree it will be a "worthless night searching for it" because IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST. Deary me what a weirdo.

hahahahaha this guy is literally just making shit up. "now look for the info that came out after"...after what you absolute travesty of a human being? Do you think those quotes were before the game or something hahaha.

yeh I agree it will be a "worthless night searching for it" because IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST. Deary me what a weirdo.
You've already searched for it ya twat. Why search for it if you know it doesn't exist.
What a prick 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah quotes from Gallagher who wasn't even at the game or involved, you are a bit thick aren't you.
It was well covered at the time but they obviously put it in words too big for you to understand.

It must be quite strange knowing nothing when you think you know everything.

You've already searched for it ya twat. Why search for it if you know it doesn't exist.
What a prick 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah quotes from Gallagher who wasn't even at the game or involved, you are a bit thick aren't you.
It was well covered at the time but they obviously put it in words too big for you to understand.

It must be quite strange knowing nothing when you think you know everything.
Can anyone else on here validate this loons claims that it was "well covered at the time" that Michael Oliver was instructed to go to the monitor and refused?

Back
Top Bottom