Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And yet Oliver was quite convinced that the obvious penalty on Davies was play on despite standing a few metres away

Didn’t take VAR long to give it which says a lot about that bent cunt Oliver
We now know what it takes for Tottenham Hotspur to get a penalty.

A VAR review of a player booting one of our players in the under carriage, leaving him in a crumpled heap.

No more match threads from me.

FWIW: Open play we were decent, one of the best performances since the first 10 games of the season.

Corners we're a total embarrassment and if Ange doesn't realise that then we're going to have huge problems. It's not pretty but those cunts are really good at them, and they're worth just as much as a nice, free-flowing move.

Ultimately what does this all mean? We'll finish 5th and I'm fine with that (see my UCL not arsed thread). City will still win the league and the Gooner tears will be superb.

All is not lost. COYS.

Get a better defensive coach.

We have Emerson (he's shit offensively but he can actually defend), and Dragusin in those positions.
Let me rephrase:

We need 2 new fullbacks that can actually defend, better than Emerson and Davies!

We need a towering CB that owns the penalty box, a starter, so much better than Dragusin!!

Why do you think we can challenge for the title with mediocre players???

We need to start signing world class players, or at least top of the PL class players!

We have bigger revenues than for example Woolwich these days, so there should be no excuses.

And with FFP rules finally looking to kick in, we should be in a really good position. So no excuses there either.

And yet Oliver was quite convinced that the obvious penalty on Davies was play on despite standing a few metres away

Didn’t take VAR long to give it which says a lot about that bent cunt Oliver
VAR didn’t give the penalty, they passed the buck and told Oliver to look at his monitor. Why they had to I don’t know as it was so obvious?

With the added bonus of stopping him let England down at the Euros again.

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land
Tbh there are plenty of others who will do that before him. All of boregates faves.

All this shit means nothing when we can’t defend right and are not clinical.
I’ll fix this shit right now if you want.

Get zonal marking to fuck or keep it and put the less aggressive and bigger guys in the zines and let our bigger aggressive players pick up their bigger aggressive players.

Sign front players that are better than what we have now.

Fixed it.

Box to box we are fine but the game is won and lost in the boxes.
Fuck your XG stats because they mean nothing. We lost the game.

Back
Top Bottom