Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- 1 GK (we need a better backup than Forster)
- 2 FB's (who can actually defend, as complements to Porro/Udogie))
- 1 CB (a towering general)

- 1-2 DMC's (who can actually defend)
- 1 AMC (need competition för Madders)
- 1 Winger ( a direct goalscoring one)
- 1 Striker ( better than Richy)

That's 8-9 new players we need, to have a chance of competing for the title.

Will it happen, of course not!

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
We have Emerson (he's shit offensively but he can actually defend), and Dragusin in those positions.

Yep but they have the option. Wr just don't.

Aside from the rubbish that will inevitably be trotted out about ENIC and Levy, the first need is to get the right squad.

That means a striker, a central midfielder and a full back.

Today, we missed what Kane gave us in both boxes.

I was looking more at our defending. Can't tell who exactly it is (think it might be Cuti and Porro) but we have 2 players bunched up close to their left winger, and their midfielder has time to take the ball in stride and drop a route one in front of Saka.

We can't score from open play, pathetic, was same against Newcastle, can't remember or care the game before that.
Son is done, it's two seasons been piss poor.
Maddy is been crap since injured.
Richy is average.
Kula is average too.
We need 5 players of £50m plus quality to get top 4.
The future is not very bright.
Ange is not good tactician. He can't train defenders or attackers.

Where are we since the sacking of Jose and Conte???

Last edited:
if this team / manager had any sense we'd have been peppering their keeper with random shots from any distance since the first minute, we know hes got a fuck up in his locker and with the fans on his back he might have folded
Yes we should have binned to horseshoe and just start putting balls into the box good or bad they would have their defence under some pressure. Funny how towards the end of the game we Porro wide and he starts crossing. Even deki out a few in mostly straight to Raya. Johnson had a little spell as well. Mostly the crosses were shite but at least gives the goalie and CBs something to do.

I was not looking forward to this match and we gave them a goal start. Then we seemed to be playing ok but everything went against us hitting the post, VaR offside, then conceding 2 more goals. I had enough and watched no more. Surprised to see the final score and we actually got a penalty but still really pissed we lost to those lucky scum. Will not go into Levy/ENIC thread which I expect is active but cannot believe Ange not concerned re set pieces as they are a nightmare.
May not be able to watch MC game if they need the points as I cannot watch wanting to lose but cannot stomach Scum winning the league.

Back
Top Bottom