Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Conte’s message .. we need to be more patient and provide him with time. I do often forget that he has only taken over the club in the middle of last season, he has really been here at Spurs a crazy short amount of time.

I want him to stay I really hope he doesn’t lose hope.
You ought to look at the calendar and.ganes played. He joined last November so nearly a year now. Plus his had his pre season two transfer windows to show some improvement in team structure and style. Not seen any evidence of that yet.

Be honest...... You're just a scorned Jose fan-boy aren't you.

Which is double-weird considering you're pretending it's the supposedly negative football that's offending you.
Go back and look at the posts I made about jose. You’ll find they were the sane as the Criticism I make of conte. Never wanted jose and wanted him gone. After him it had to be potter , ten hag, think nanglesman had already signed with BM. Anyone but Nuno someone who would develop our youth players and also buy some really quality and get us playing to our strengths and style we should expect.

I think the 352 is working out worse than the 343. I just do not think we can continue with these formations and expect anything other than what we've served up this season. Teams are doing their homework we've been found out and we don't have players with the required quality to pull something out the bag and produce some magic.

On a regular starting basis. Do you just come here to split hairs and play devil's advocate or disagree with everyone. Act like your on a fucking high horse you silly cunt.

Know what if you happy with all the transfer business, the way we are playing and the results. Clap yourself home you fucking melt. Sort of cunt I would love to meet face to face.
His a conte fan bois who thinks I’m a jose fan bois. Fucking hated jose and now we have mk2 who actually hasn’t won as much. I’m anazed he gets call elite. Outside of Italy his one title afaik. Other managers have done just as well and play better football!

I don't understand.....

You thought Biss is/was a monster when we signed him (presumably cos you saw him kick ass for Brighton like the rest of us); but you now think we should bin him off (and any previously gained insight into the player's ability) after 463mins of football ?
So how many minutes does royal need to play before he should be sold?

I dunno... Il'l text Conte for you and see what he says.
Actually I was agreeing with your view about Biss. His hardly played and I thought in a CM 2 in 2nd half he was good. Getting up to speed.
I was actually being sarcastic about royal. If the other guy thinks Biss is useless and should be sold having played so few minutes how comes royal is still playing. His played 100s of minutes all absolutely crap!

His a conte fan bois who thinks I’m a jose fan bois. Fucking hated jose and now we have mk2 who actually hasn’t won as much. I’m anazed he gets call elite. Outside of Italy his one title afaik. Other managers have done just as well and play better football!
Who has done as well out there and is available

Richarlison was time wasting whichever way you look at it. It may have not been "official " and within the rules but if another team had done it to us, you'd be going spare!!
Nope. He was showboating (there is a distinction). Pros hate it and it usually ends with the showboater in row C. They see it as disrespectful.

While the ball is in play there is nothing the ref can do - rather like when the ball is run into the corner for 'game management' purposes.

Pope on Sunday was completely different - he was refusing to restart the game for which he was rightly booked and, when he continued, should have been sent off.

He was showboating (there is a distinction). Pros hate it and it usually ends with the showboater in row C. They see it as disrespectful.

No no no...... It's lovable rogue behaviour if Anthony does it...... Richy deserved a leg break; but in a Man U shirt it's being an entertainer. :pocheyes:

Meanwhile....

If that’s worth a fine, you’d have fines every single game.

Conte Ban + Fine........

Klopp escapes a ban for his aggressive carry-on against the 4th official vs Man City......

Honestly...... I'm not one for conspiracy's, but are we just universally hated, or what? :dempsey:

Nope. He was showboating (there is a distinction). Pros hate it and it usually ends with the showboater in row C. They see it as disrespectful.

While the ball is in play there is nothing the ref can do - rather like when the ball is run into the corner for 'game management' purposes.

Pope on Sunday was completely different - he was refusing to restart the game for which he was rightly booked and, when he continued, should have been sent off.
Wheres all the hate for anthony whos showboating was realms ahead of richies?? Ten haag wasnt putting up with it but still commentators were advocating for richie to be mowed down. Usual double standards

That is surely worse than jose who was awful as well. Yet some think conte is a managerial genius. However look at his football exactly where is the genius in it? It’s the sane football as many lower league teams would play against better opposition. There no real thought process in the method. I swear the tactics are simply to defend and then hope we get lucky break via Son Kane. It really is that basic. The subs just tell you that. We could have have gone 443 with 20 to go nothing to lose. Could have just played spence and had conte love child as his bodyguard . But just the sane ficking subs as always. If he had white on the bench may be give him a go. Anything but just swapping the defenders.
I dont think wed be allowed an rxtra player. Unless hugo comes out and we go with no keeper

Back
Top Bottom