Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No he is not. When he's practically working with the same players and the bench is a complete joke
Little of what Conte does makes sense
He plays a system heavily reliant on wingbacks yet our wingbacks are some of the poorest ever to be seen in the PL with an inability to beat a defender-and don’t get me started on their crossing and passing ability. I fail to believe that Spence could do worse than Royal but I guess we will never know.

His substitutions are always too late to affect the game and when he makes them they are often baffling and show a complete lack of imagination.Take today for example he brought on 2 defenders when we needed a goal.

He sets the team up to play on the counter and yet many times when we attacked today Kane and Son were massively outnumbered by defenders with a real lack of support from their team mates
The team look deflated, low on confidence and lacking in ideas. None of our players appear to be improving with the exception of maybe Bentancur.
They just look lacking in energy and look genuinely uncoached.

What do you see then that Conte has improved?

Owned? piss off child.

I was happy to keep it about Bissouma and his performances, but you instantly turned it personal.
That doesn't show your calibre as a poster, it actually shows you up.

I'm not exactly in the mood to take your bullshit so I'm giving a little bit back, but you want to give it but you can't take it, hence putting your childish little disagree next to my post.

Now fuck off and let the adults speak or man up and take a day off from being an utter cuntwaffle.
I have manned up to use your ridiculously outdated attitudes. I'm here. I'm challenging your opinion. What else would you like me to do? Fucking.prick.

imagine going to the school disco and there are no good looking girls there and every song played by the DJ is a song you've never heard of.. Imagine that and then you may understand.

This is another Stevie G / Phil Collins reference isn't it....? :adegrin2:

He plays a system heavily reliant on wingbacks yet our wingbacks are some of the poorest ever to be seen in the PL with an inability to beat a defender-and don’t get me started on their crossing and passing ability. I fail to believe that Spence could do worse than Royal but I guess we will never know.

His substitutions are always too late to affect the game and when he makes them they are often baffling and show a complete lack of imagination.Take today for example he brought on 2 defenders when we needed a goal.

He sets the team up to play on the counter and yet many times when we attacked today Kane and Son were massively outnumbered by defenders with a real lack of support from their team mates
The team look deflated, low on confidence and lacking in ideas. None of our players appear to be improving with the exception of maybe Bentancur.

I totally agree with you. I hate starting the whole manager out chant but he isn't improving us. Not sure it's all his fault though. Top of the club is rotten and half the team needs gutting. Don't even know where to start

Conte improved us last season, no doubt. But since then it is a lot like under Jose. Teams have figured us out and we do not have a plan B. If the counter attack between Kane and Kulu/Son is not working then we can only rely on a set piece to score.

Conte has not made any big changes this season to answer our opposition.

We only have 1 x proper DM in the squad.

No idea how you figure we played 3.

PEH, Biss & B'cur are all best served as box-to-box / #8.
With the Midfield we have think they would be more suited to pressing than trying to sit back all the time.

Conte improved us last season, no doubt. But since then it is a lot like under Jose. Teams have figured us out and we do not have a plan B. If the counter attack between Kane and Kulu/Son is not working then we can only rely on a set piece to score.

That's because every season you have to update the squad keep them fighting for their place. Update tactics and the way players play and push. Non of that has happened for us. Recruitment is awful and the areas we need to improve we still have total shite walking into the squad. Why have we still not looked at a young new keeper to challenge Hugo. Keep signing old has beens!!

Teams haven't figured us out. For whatever reason we're making mistakes we didn't make last season. Lloris' howler per game has gone through the roof. Son can't finish sitter after sitter, even Kane a bit suspect on that front.

Dier went from a guy who doesn't tackle but at least keeps things ticking over in defence to a complete and utter liability.

It's not about being figured out or not, they're failing at many of the basic tasks of being a footballer.

Conte has his faults too don't get me wrong.

You keep making excuses for him, he's been dogshit.
The real top-quality players come in and make an instant impact whether they've had 10 games or fucking 20 mins, see Casemiro.

It's pricks like you making excuses for these cunts that we've accepted mediocrity for so fucking long now.

I don't understand.....

You thought Biss is/was a monster when we signed him (presumably cos you saw him kick ass for Brighton like the rest of us); but you now think we should bin him off (and any previously gained insight into the player's ability) after 463mins of football ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom