Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, I'm sorry, so how many games of him being dogshit and dominated do we give the poor lamb to bed in then?

I thought we were buying a top-quality athlete one of the best midfielders in the league, the guy who dominated multiple games I watched last season.
How many games has he played this season? Full games 90 minutes. In his position?
You're an absolute bellend who can't see the realism.of.his position.
Fuck off.

Poch isn't going to come back and wave a magic wand over this squad. We'd have an initial bit of good form, then fell away, and then he'd be getting thrown under the bus again. 2016-2017 was a very different time and a very different squad.

No, stick with the current manager. I dont believe in sacking at the first sign of trouble.
I’m not advocating for him to come back and sack Conte.

It is extremely annoying right now but also think that if we did sack Conte, what next?

We already have a bad rep with managers and who would want to come?

We need to get rid of players that just are not good enough and really get in those that are. None of this second choice rubbish.

Conte gone from sulking to asking for more time.

Almost as if a fifteen million per year gig in London is something he wants to keep hold of.
What do you expect of him. He got this group limping over the line to top 4. That's the best anyone can do. He needs more committment from the board

I’d have liked to have seen Conte develop a willingness to rest Kane and integrate Richy as a genuine 9.

Spence should have played four or five games by now.

Obviously, injuries haven’t helped, especially Kulu, but I’m not sure it would have made much of a difference.
Agree. Richi's injury had forced the 3-5-2 but it's the system we should play even if he's fit and kulu isn't.

Ok mate :contelol:
You have no idea what it's like to pay to watch that shit week in week out, the only thing I can compare it with so you understsnd is - imagine going to the school disco and there are no good looking girls there and every song played by the DJ is a song you've never heard of.. Imagine that and then you may understand.

Weve had 3-4-3 before and 3-5-2, and 4-4-2 today. Nothing changed players still slow no intensity or urgency. Flat shite. Whether its just the players or instructions i dont know.
Lack of urgency cant be coming from manager

How many games has he played this season? Full games 90 minutes. In his position?
You're an absolute bellend who can't see the realism.of.his position.
Fuck off.
You keep making excuses for him, he's been dogshit.
The real top-quality players come in and make an instant impact whether they've had 10 games or fucking 20 mins, see Casemiro.

It's pricks like you making excuses for these cunts that we've accepted mediocrity for so fucking long now.

I was seeing tweets of "wait till they hit top gear" due to our position and points tally just over a week ago but what's worrying is the that the reality (and hindsight) points to a different reality where what people should have been saying is "wait till the luck runs out" and it looks like it fully has.

Last season we started off with 3 wins but generally speaking some of those performances were shit, it was a false image but everyone could see it because it was Kebab House uncle Nuno who was in charge but it feels like with the mighty Antonio Conte at the helm it makes it more difficult to admit just how troubling our performances this season have been.

Add to the fact I struggle to see us beating many top 6 teams. We are in a bit of a mess

You try turning up watching this shit in the rain
Yeh ,fair play to you mate . My youngest lad was there today , just phoned me , soaking wet and very despondent after watching that . You guys deserve better , where the fuck do we go from here? Expected a bit of an onslaught after we got a goal back but it never happened . Terrible week of football

I was seeing tweets of "wait till they hit top gear" due to our position and points tally just over a week ago but what's worrying is the that the reality (and hindsight) points to a different reality where what people should have been saying is "wait till the luck runs out" and it looks like it fully has.

Last season we started off with 3 wins but generally speaking some of those performances were shit, it was a false image but everyone could see it because it was Kebab House uncle Nuno who was in charge but it feels like with the mighty Antonio Conte at the helm it makes it more difficult to admit just how troubling our performances this season have been.
Nailed it

I think the 352 is working out worse than the 343. I just do not think we can continue with these formations and expect anything other than what we've served up this season. Teams are doing their homework we've been found out and we don't have players with the required quality to pull something out the bag and produce some magic.

This Conte stuff needs to change because whenever we come up against a semi competent team we just got hauled. 2-0 down and still sitting deep refusing to change anything. Almost like we didn’t learn anything from the thumping a few days ago. Any team that comes against us just needs to press high and be physical. It shouldn’t be that easy to cause us problems.

As much as our players are shit, mentally weak! The formation, tactics and substitutions of Conte is fucking mental.

You keep making excuses for him, he's been dogshit.
The real top-quality players come in and make an instant impact whether they've had 10 games or fucking 20 mins, see Casemiro.

It's pricks like you making excuses for these cunts that we've accepted mediocrity for so fucking long now.
And oricks like you who can't see that he doesn't pick himself: Conte does....Conte the manager dictates when he plays and where. My point (which is clear to anyone with an IQ larger than a steaming turd) is that if he is not picked consistently it's harder to make your mark...how do you build up understanding with bentancur and peh etc if you're not played.
I've tried using small.words.amd simple sentences.but I would imagine it will still go over your moronic head.
Utter useless dogshite of a poster.

Back
Top Bottom