Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

clicked on it and said "This seat is unavailable" so got none what so ever going to pray some get unreleased eg failed payments or something
Stay logged in and keep switching between stadium overview and choose your seat. If anyone with a seat in their basket doesn't manage to buy it for some reason, it'll come up again on the choose your seat screen.

A long wait for the Donut of Doom 10.00am Friday......

Edit that. I'll have a lie in instead. The frickin' games SOLD OUT apparently.

How can it sell out without sales to Lillywhite members?

Last edited:
Me and the two lads are in! That was like trying to get tickets for the NLD! In our usual spot, block 49, fingers crossed they also get selected for flag bearers again! Really excited for this one :)

A long wait for the Donut of Doom 10.00am Friday......

Edit that. I'll have a lie in instead. The frickin' games SOLD OUT apparently.

How can it sell out without sales to Lillywhite members?

with 65000 plus bronze members tickets were never likely to reach lilywhite members, I got through at about 2:55 and the only area I could get 3 tickets (the 2 boys drag themselves along) was in the north stand.

TBF, it was worded thus on the OS

Tickets will go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze Members from 2.30pm on Wednesday, March 1.

One Hotspur Lilywhite Members will be able to purchase from 10am on Friday, March 3.

It DID sound like Bronze could potentially buy all available tickets. Hence why, against my better judgement, i ended in the East Upper.
I was in remarkably quickly (literally 7 minutes after they went on sale) so I was fine and got exactly where I wanted to be, but I feel sorry for those misled. It happens, though.

Ideally the Club would be more open about these priority windows in the first place; they've always made it sound like it's all available seats, not the 1,000 or so they used to offer to Bronze.

Ugh, how annoying. Ended up having to buy a terrible seat in the Bronze sale... but I have access to another Bronze account, so might try and get a better seat with that one then cancel (or sell to a desperate soul on here) my first one!

As I read it I assumed tickets would be available to bronze members until they sold out. Only right that some be made available to lilywhite members (though given current capacity 3000 sounds generous). Logic would suggest if tickets are available to lilywhite members from 10am in this window they will only be available to lilywhite members and not to bronze members.

Ugh, how annoying. Ended up having to buy a terrible seat in the Bronze sale... but I have access to another Bronze account, so might try and get a better seat with that one then cancel (or sell to a desperate soul on here) my first one!
meeeeeeeee. Where is it located? I sat in the Block 31 for the Stoke game the past week and tried to get the atmosphere going for the whole game. Second half was so quiet and we only made a bit of noise after the goals.

How has the atmosphere gone to shit?

meeeeeeeee. Where is it located? I sat in the Block 31 for the Stoke game the past week and tried to get the atmosphere going for the whole game. Second half was so quiet and we only made a bit of noise after the goals.

How has the atmosphere gone to shit?
Don't you have membership yourself then to buy one in 10 minutes or so?

Back
Top Bottom