Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Choose Millwall , choose the dole, chose ignorance , choose a cliché , choose thumping oaps, choose an asbo, choose watching mind numbing spirited crushing football whilst stuffing fucking cocaine into your nose , choose relagation and wondering who the fuck you are on a Saturday afternoon , choose pissing away your last during a 3-0 drubbing against Rotherham watching the chav cunts who you've spawned as your replacement verbally abuse ethnic minorities, Millwall are to stupid not to chose Millwall , and the reasons ? there are no reasons who needs reasons when you've got a personality disorder.
Take a bow

shame he cant do at the top level with england thou aint it, mind tbf he is not alone
kin hell v Iceland he was embarrassing , dont know if it was nerves or what but he could not even a lift a ball
wilkins on talksport today said he was world class and the problem with spurs was they dont sign other world class players to play around him to help
His words
As a aside some are saying on social media that wilkins sounded "tipsy"
England are shite......Its funny that fans who sing about him "talking like a mong" want him to then start banging them in for England.
Couldn't care less.....I think Carlton Palmer has more caps than Le Tissier. Until England are run right, top players will never make a difference

Mines stuck on the "Please wait" Etickets part its basically done the loading circle like the last tiny bit left but been on this part for 15 mins? is it frozen or normal?

Does everybody else's thing spin when queuing up ? as mines not moving and been waiting for 20 mins and still not moved getting really annoyed now as tried 4 browsers and 2 computers and all have the same thing ffs all be gone by time i get onto it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a proper wank ticket in the East upper around the half way line.

Was in the queue at work and had to leave urgently due to a family emergency.

Had to buy on the mobile on the train. By the time I got in there was fuck all decent left. Wouldnt let me by a single anywhere.

clicked on it and said "This seat is unavailable" so got none what so ever going to pray some get unreleased eg failed payments or something

Back
Top Bottom