Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rumored that all silver members are scared to buy tickets and none have been brought since they made them available so the club has now gone and put them straight on General sale hoping to attractive fans....

Joke.png

Rumored that all silver members are scared to buy tickets and none have been brought since they made them available so the club has now gone and put them straight on General sale hoping to attractive fans....

Joke.png
Bullshit mate: They are not on GS. There is a very short turnaround time for silver to buy these, usually have a week, this game is 1.5 day window.

"Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Silver Members from 10am on Monday, February 27 until 2pm on Tuesday, February 28.

Tickets will go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze Members from 2.30pm on Wednesday, March 1".

I think he will celebrate the 3rd for sure, whether he celebrates th 4th and 5th is another question.....
I'm more worried about where he is going to put all these match balls?
:kanehand:
shame he cant do at the top level with england thou aint it, mind tbf he is not alone
kin hell v Iceland he was embarrassing , dont know if it was nerves or what but he could not even a lift a ball
wilkins on talksport today said he was world class and the problem with spurs was they dont sign other world class players to play around him to help
His words
As a aside some are saying on social media that wilkins sounded "tipsy"

shame he cant do at the top level with england thou aint it, mind tbf he is not alone
kin hell v Iceland he was embarrassing , dont know if it was nerves or what but he could not even a lift a ball
wilkins on talksport today said he was world class and the problem with spurs was they dont sign other world class players to play around him to help
His words
As a aside some are saying on social media that wilkins sounded "tipsy"

Well if that embarrassing alcoholic Chelsea Cunt said it, then it must be true..

He didn't play well for England because the Manager didn't have clue what position to play any of the players or what formation to play.

Pretty much the same when Kane went on loan to you.

Imagine using Woolwich as a comparison to us for European successes..:pochfacepalm:
Tbf they have been involved in 2, winning one and have appeared in the major European competition thou losing
May be wrong is it 3 European finals they have been involved in ?
Not up with all this European history of the gunners

Tbf they have been involved in 2, winning one and have appeared in the major European competition thou losing
May be wrong is it 3 European finals they have been involved in ?
Not up with all this European history of the gunners

They have won a European Cup winners cup, that is all.. Playing in finals means fuck all if you lose..

We have won more European trophies than them end of story.

Well if that embarrassing alcoholic Chelsea Cunt said it, then it must be true..

He didn't play well for England because the Manager didn't have clue what position to play any of the players or what formation to play.

Pretty much the same when Kane went on loan to you.
ha ha harsh ref to wilkins he was praising him
Just hope he did not have his car with him this time !
Id agree with that ref formations , many looked lost in that Tment
If it was not for kane millwall would have gone down , many have said that
Would love to see kane up front with the big swede from Man Utd

2 x League Titles ( 1 part of THE double)
8 x FA cups
4 x League cups
2 x UEFA cups
1 x European Cup Winners Cup

All equates to phenomenal - deal with it you out of date, living in the past, uneducated Hampton..
ha ha just seen this and IM living in the past
Why the "uneduated hampton" comment bit old style hoolie aint it
If i put up Man utds trophy count esp RECENT YEARS or Real Madrids history it would look pretty average in comparison
That was my small point, no need to get aggressive Billy

ha ha just seen this and IM living in the past
Why the "uneduated hampton" comment bit old style hoolie aint it
If i put up Man utds trophy count esp RECENT YEARS or Real Madrids history it would look pretty average in comparison
That was my small point, no need to get aggressive Billy

You're probably right and I will apologise..

This may be of interest to a few , it was found in a boot sale and is the only known colour action of the last time spurs met millwall in the fa cup at the old Den 1966 7
Its from a 8mm film thats been converted and put on film disc, not great i know but a little glimpse into the past BETTER THAN NOTHING
This Game was the first ever time that millwall had been on match of the day , and of course spurs went on top win the F A cup that year v chelsea of course,could be a omen !
what a side of names the spurs had i think all but one a international that day
seems incredible as well over 40,000 for this game at the old Den and over 57,000 for the replay at WHL ! which spurs won 1 0 (Gilzean)
Anyone ever seen the MOTD Footage of this game ?
Anyone off here i go ?, would obvs have to be of a certain age

This may be of interest to a few , it was found in a boot sale and is the only known colour action of the last time spurs met millwall in the fa cup at the old Den 1966 7
Its from a 8mm film thats been converted and put on film disc, not great i know but a little glimpse into the past BETTER THAN NOTHING
This Game was the first ever time that millwall had been on match of the day , and of course spurs went on top win the F A cup that year v chelsea of course,could be a omen !
seems incredible as well over 40,000 for this game at the old Den and over 57,000 for the replay at WHL ! which spurs won 1 0 (Gilzean)

On this forum I have some serious rep.....as being possibly the worse speller and mangler of the English language. All I can say is thank Fuck Millwall have turned up.

40k in the old den unbelievable. Went to the old den when we beat you 5_0 the place was falling apart then.

On this forum I have some serious rep.....as being possibly the worse speller and mangler of the English language. All I can say is thank Fuck Millwall have turned up.
ha ha it is a bit all over the place reading it back but the gist of it is there
Not used to laptops tbh
Didn't realise this was university challenge
sorry bamber

40k in the old den unbelievable. Went to the old den when we beat you 5_0 the place was falling apart then.

Best 2 players i saw in the very brief seasons in the 1st div was Waddle and Gazza
1st time id ever seen Gazza play that time at WHL. scored a free kick and was so funny with the wall crowd and the ref, what a player
Shame reading about Stewart last year with what happened to him some right bar stewards about
Tore the defence apart also did it while playing for man city funnily enough
Happy days

Lol, look at this pretentious cunt.

''Millwall is something you're born with, you have no idea''

Haha, what a complete melt

Oooo he even mentioned Woolwich to really get under our skin. What a unique take. That one always gets us.

''Millwall is something you're born with''. That will always be funny.
To be fair, you can be born with a crack addiction too

Back
Top Bottom