Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
ALL HAIL
Christian_Eriksen_2750260b.jpg

Sherwood is a fucking weasel, who's tactical knowledge is SO CLEARLY out of date and United have been giving us the run around and we have showed no threat what-so-ever

If we win today, I will give £25 to the charity of your choice - but if (when) we lose then I won't be suprised and will have the right to say "told you so".

Also, Sherwood is a fucking weasel

Could you please send to the charity "Howard Webb"

Oh and you must feel like a right mug.

Oh my days!!!

See you all down the Chest clinic in the morning people!

Sherwood is obviously a tactical genius!
Who'd have thought a team containing Harry Kane as the lone striker, with Chadli behind him would be winning up at OT??

Wowzers!!

Well I don't know about you chaps, but the experience of watching last season's second half onslaught at Old Trafford really stood me in good stead to survive this one.

And to all you cunts slagging off our manager, shows how much clue you really have.

Sherwood proving he's far better than the fraud you sucked the cock of.

He is giving us a chance of salvaging something out of the season, that AVB never had a hope of doing.

Back
Top Bottom