Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
Howard Webb warming up to his first Man Utd penalty of the year by giving Capoue a stern telling off for marking Utd players at corner.

What is everyones guess at the minute number for first Utd penalty?

I'll stick out my neck and say 41'.

Well quite a lot when you're slagging off our own manager 10 minutes into a game against an inform manchester united, at old trafford, when we're not even losing!

Sherwood is a fucking weasel, who's tactical knowledge is SO CLEARLY out of date and United have been giving us the run around and we have showed no threat what-so-ever

If we win today, I will give £25 to the charity of your choice - but if (when) we lose then I won't be suprised and will have the right to say "told you so".

Also, Sherwood is a fucking weasel

Sherwood is a fucking weasel, who's tactical knowledge is SO CLEARLY out of date and United have been giving us the run around and we have showed no threat what-so-ever

If we win today, I will give £25 to the charity of your choice - but if (when) we lose then I won't be suprised and will have the right to say "told you so".

Harsh, harsh words from someone that probably can't even kick a ball straight.

Why are you even here?

Where did I say I was confident we would win today? Go on, tell me that. Stop embarrassing yourself. My disagreement with you is that you called Sherwood a fucking weasel 10 minutes into the match! Grow up son.

Our midfield is being hopelessly overrun. This is why you can't play true 4-4-2 (not City's modified version where Kun Aguero is basically an ACM) away against good teams.

This is just incredibly naive.

I don't disagree, but we must recognize, that this is a (big) gamble, seeing as the 2 man strikeforce gives us a quicker transition when we counterattack quick and long.

As I see the first 25 mins, our big problem is, that we are simply not winning the 2nd balls outside our own box. My worry is not conceeding "primary" chances to Utd, as in the chances they themselves create, but rather than we give the free "secondarty" ones when the ball rebounds in and around the box. No need for that.

Look how Utd handle our chances. We get the ball in and may or may not get a finish, but AFTER that finish Utd swoop up any rebound in their own 3rd each and every time.

Where did I say I was confident we would win today? Go on, tell me that. Stop embarrassing yourself. My disagreement with you is that you called Sherwood a fucking weasel 10 minutes into the match! Grow up son.

Sherwood IS a fucking weasel though - why do you assume that I have come to that conclusion within 10 minutes of this game?

Back
Top Bottom