Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
Could you please send to the charity "Howard Webb"

Oh and you must feel like a right mug.

Ha

And no, why would I feel like a mug? Because I thought we'd get whipped and didn't? I actually feel quite the opposite.

I still maintain Sherwood is a weasel though.

Sherwood is a fucking weasel, who's tactical knowledge is SO CLEARLY out of date and United have been giving us the run around and we have showed no threat what-so-ever

If we win today, I will give £25 to the charity of your choice - but if (when) we lose then I won't be suprised and will have the right to say "told you so".

Also, Sherwood is a fucking weasel
can you please go and get fucked now?

ever the optimist:lennonlol:
:) I never expected that. I predict what I think will happen, not what I want to happen

So delighted to be wrong - Fantastic game, fantastic performance. Incidentally one thing I was right about - I thought it was the right thing for AVB to go, things feel so much better now he's gone.

All credit to Tim, I'm definitely in the pro-Sherwood camp now.

Now can we do an amazing double and beat Woolwich

:coys:

I thought Kane was impressive when he came on and the fact I didn't really notice bentaleb kind of shows he slotted in well as he never really fucked up. MASSIVE win.

Kane did well to win some balls, especially the ones in the air, but his lack of pace, first touch, and awareness saw him concede the ball far too many times in such a vital situation.

Now he shows his value!!
that's my boy!!!
images

Kane did well to win some balls, especially the ones in the air, but his lack of pace, first touch, and awareness saw him concede the ball far too many times in such a vital situation.
Decision making was the worst part, he really gave away the ball, when holding it or playing the sensible pass could have bought us loads of time in possession.

It is really ok that he isn't up to pace with such a game, it's just his composure on the ball lacking, he panicked each time he got it.

Well, I'm very happy about this. Looking eagerly forward to MOTD. Back into closing distance of top four. Ade scoring in four of his five games (mercenary shit who just plays for his contract, eh?). The look on Red Nose's face.

Just gutted about the injuries.

WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE.

Can we play all our games at Old Trafford?

Back
Top Bottom