Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
I usually hate the 4-4-2, but I really like what Sherwood is doing. Its almost a 4-3-3 with Eriksen moving into the midfield. Sherwood has definitely won me over.

Fuckin get in.

Hugo was really doing my nut in just kicking the ball up the field straight back to them.

we are terrible at running the clock down - only critism for today - Lloris giving it straight back to them to have another attack. other players trying to score again instead of taking it to the corner or passing it back through the defence or goalkeeper. I think we should get better at that cause it was stupid giving them more attempts like we did.

And to all you cunts slagging off our manager, shows how much clue you really have.

Sherwood proving he's far better than the fraud you sucked the cock of.

He is giving us a chance of salvaging something out of the season, that AVB never had a hope of doing.

Why does expressing concerns about having a completely novice manager mean people we're sucking AvBs cock? He also won at old Trafford you know. And that side ended up being chanpions

I
S0zl2.gif

Ha

And no, why would I feel like a mug? Because I thought we'd get whipped and didn't? I actually feel quite the opposite.

I still maintain Sherwood is a weasel though.

It must hurt though that you can't tell everyone "I told you so" for Sherwood's tactics being out of date.

Where did I say I was confident we would win today? Go on, tell me that. Stop embarrassing yourself. My disagreement with you is that you called Sherwood a fucking weasel 10 minutes into the match! Grow up son.

Have you picked your charity yet? Demand screenshots also and follow up with the charity.

Back
Top Bottom