TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luca Brasi....?
200_s.gif

Strange starting-11. I' curious what Davies made wrong. He played very good at the beginning of the season and suddenly gets no more starts. :-(

I don't understand the negativity. We're bang in form, just drew at the Bernabeu.

Come on lads, ffs.

We've all piped on about how bad Liverpool are at the back and have an ultra-attacking side out.

Get excited!

Ok, THIS IS THE LINE UP IVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!!!!
NO LEFT BACKS!!
TWO DMS INJURED, TWO ON THE BENCH!!!
TWO RIGHT BACKS STARTING!!!
FIRST TIME WE'VE EVER PLAYED THIS.....AND ITS AT WEMBLEY!!!!!
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I celebrate if we score now? Am I a good fan?

You've had a cheeky beer haven't you.

:pocheyes:

I don't understand the negativity. We're bang in form, just drew at the Bernabeu.

Come on lads, ffs.

We've all piped on about how bad Liverpool are at the back and have an ultra-attacking side out.

Get excited!
I'm not negative. Just don't understand, why Davies is getting overlooked while a RB has to play on the wrong side. Seems strange.

I'm not negative. Just don't understand, why Davies is getting overlooked while a RB has to play on the wrong side. Seems strange.
He's recovering from illness. Imagine still fatigued enough not to get a full 90 out.

I'm not sure if one of the RB's is going LB anymore. Could be Verts.

It's all a mystery.

Eriksen/Alli/Winks midfield 3 could either be fucking amazing or leave us overrun

IF it works, it's a GREAT thing for the England team.

Prediction from me is -
Tottenham 4 - 1 Liverpool.
Son x2, Kane, Winks.

However, having been a Spurs fan since the mid-late seventies, I think we could have a lot of pain and suffering instead...

Back
Top Bottom