TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok, THIS IS THE LINE UP IVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!!!!
NO LEFT BACKS!!
TWO DMS INJURED, TWO ON THE BENCH!!!
TWO RIGHT BACKS STARTING!!!
FIRST TIME WE'VE EVER PLAYED THIS.....AND ITS AT WEMBLEY!!!!!
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I celebrate if we score now? Am I a good fan?
Calm down, Sammy - it's only Liverpool

If you have a sick player that you still want to use it is obviously smarter to put him on in the second half towards the end when things are winding down.

If he over exerts himself in the first half when tempo tends to be higher he risks getting sicker

I think it will be worse if we are 1-0 up and suffering a barrage for the last 20 minutes....I usuallly find that line that teams get tired and the game slows down at the end to be a bit of a myth

200.gif

:dierpochhug:

Slightly aroused now

This is shaping up as another tactical curveball that will ensure we have a great chance of winning the game.

Needed to try something a bit different as dippers do cause us problems.

Got loads of options on the bench if we need as well.

Poch is just trying to impress Maradona with this lineup. He calls it the "Right Side Slide" and it's designed to make the pitch smaller. Trippier will start on the left but his job is to rub out the side line and mark a new one 10 feet further infield. It's pure genius and you'll all be talking about this for years to come.

Thinking about it. Aurier at RW would be nice way to go. Vertonghen in great form so will be fine at LB again.

As someone said, Liverpool's midfield is fuck all to worry about.

Going for the classic "we will score more than you" approach.

I think mathematically it should work out that it would help us win, no? :sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom