TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Son hits the bar, i honestly hoping for like 7-0 scoreline. Not being greedy just that
1. I want second spot.
2. Repay for everything theyve done to us this past 5 years.
3. I want to see how long the love for Klopp can bear. Honestly, if he is an english manager, he would have get sacked long ago.

Sure we thrashed Liverpool at Wembley but we still haven't won there against a team between the positions of 12th and 15th when it is raining while it is a full moon.
With Arcspace standing on one paw pirouetting in his Man U strip
laying a big fat yellow turd singing Jose forever

Perhaps he offered Levy a snort or two
Scenes at the after party
Levy+Money.gif

When Son hits the bar, i honestly hoping for like 7-0 scoreline. Not being greedy just that
1. I want second spot.
2. Repay for everything theyve done to us this past 5 years.
3. I want to see how long the love for Klopp can bear. Honestly, if he is an english manager, he would have get sacked long ago.

Saw Robbie Fowler interviewed before the game, they asked him if he thought Klopp had improved Liverpool.
His answer was basically:

1) Look what he did at Dortmund, that shows he´s a good manager
2) Im sure he can turn things around long term
3) He didnt have the best transfer window

So, thats a no then Robbie? How long can Klopp live off Dortmund? Its going on 5 years since they peaked now.

That was beautiful on so many levels.
Harry getting another brace,son looking great.
Lloris setting up a cracker from a throw.
But most of all not having to stomach that annoying tosser Klopp and his post match victory/draw/corner/new glasses celebrations.
Now that was a fine Sunday
Roll on Wednesday :)

Saw Robbie Fowler interviewed before the game, they asked him if he thought Klopp had improved Liverpool.
His answer was basically:

1) Look what he did at Dortmund, that shows he´s a good manager
2) Im sure he can turn things around long term
3) He didnt have the best transfer window

So, thats a no then Robbie? How long can Klopp live off Dortmund? Its going on 5 years since they peaked now.
He will live off Dortmund until he gets the heave ho from Liverpool. Then all this “Kloppmania” will vanish as quickly as his gegenpress. He’s a one trick pony & is getting found out by everyone these days. Fucking tramp.

He will live off Dortmund until he gets the heave ho from Liverpool. Then all this “Kloppmania” will vanish as quickly as his gegenpress. He’s a one trick pony & is getting found out by everyone these days. Fucking tramp.

Couldnt agree more.....the charm has worn off, and he was silly to treat the press like an arrogant tosser. Apart from Liverpool fans, they were the only other people up his arse

Couldnt agree more.....the charm has worn off, and he was silly to treat the press like an arrogant tosser. Apart from Liverpool fans, they were the only other people up his arse
This. When he arrived at Liverpool a few of my mates were saying oh how great it is that he's in the prem, Liverpool will thrive under him and he's a right character. I said to them, give it a while and the booms, the angry facial expressions which the press seem to call "character" and his yellow teeth will soon wear off and you'll be as irritated by him as I am. Now look. Lol. He's proved he isn't even that good a coach either.

As an aside, Monday mornings are always good after a win, humiliating that lot is a bonus :pochsmirk:
The 'Wembley curse' merchants can well and truly foxtrot Oscar now!

Back
Top Bottom