TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Furry Balls sign just out of shot...
DMwmlz2XUAE31pd.jpg:large
Getting the mascots one for the office

RAWK. This is all from the first page I looked at. Last one is the best;

Football can get to fuck today.

Being 4-1 down with over half an hour to go is a fucking horrible feeling.

at least Klopp made an early change which is a good sign

Sick to death of being much worse than spurs.

Abject, miserable, embarrassing, predictable.

Pretend this never happened

Our back 5 would look better in a circus than on a football pitch.

No more fucking excuses this is just not good enough and we have got to go out and fucking spend on better players than this dross

Fucking disgusted with that performance.

At least my weekend wasn’t ruined until the end

If we dont sign a keeper and 2 centrebacks in January then i think we are deliberately trying to sabotage ourselves.

Just fuck off, what is there to even say. Thousands of men, women and children just got Lovrened.

It wasn't a crisis a week ago but it feels like one now. I genuinely can't believe what I've just seen out there. Embarrassing all around and only Moreno, Gomez and Salah can come away with any credit.

There are Sunday league defenders who would do a better job for us than Lovren and I am not joking when I say that.

Mignolet, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Milner, Can.

:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom