TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DMwpubvWkAACAqV.jpg

Rose can't wait to get Google working.
Kobe Bryant is all of us...

Another good result!! Superb from start to finish!! That result in Madrid really has lifted us even more

As I said to Totti the other week don't ever get too excited about Liverpool, the defence is simply not good enough

Bloody hell you actually know Totti?

I don't want to go over the top here but I think we slayed a dragon today. A big red dragon with foul breath and a whiney scouse accent. We've performed poorly against these for years now and it was down to mentality more than anything, taking them at their own valuation. Today we pulled their shorts down and showed Wembley and the watching millions what a small willy they have.

Spoke to a scouser in the pub, it was like RAWK in real life. "Four individual errors cost us"

:allitongue::dembelelol::eriksenlol::pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom