Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BtKjHD0CQAA1wlX.jpg:large

Obviously I want a Spurs win. I'll take 0-0, but really think we need an away goal to get through to the next round.
A 1-1 result, and I really like our chances to finish the job in the 2nd leg

Like our chances since we’ve come to full strength as of late. Draw at 1-1 would be fantastic, but not as good as a win of course.

Toby, Wanyama, Rose, and Lamela all coming in to fitness at this point is awesome
We’re deep

Lamela's favela is probaly the most original poster name on this forum. It would be even better if Lamela was
Brazilian...

If we were having this discussion a few years back, i would say in all honesty that as much as i desire a result, I cant see it.

The Spurs of 2018 are a different animal altogether.

Yes, it will be tough, yes I would dearly take a draw... but I can also see us winning. Amazing how times have changed.

THat's how much I have belief in the model / spirit that Poch has instilled in our Club. My call , 2-1 to THFC.

Back
Top Bottom