Tottenham Hotspur vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 13th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only one who will be doing any gutting around here is me, you little fuck.

Now do one, before I gut you like a fucking pig....

A pig.

Spurs have to make it a high tempo affair.

Italian sides can’t live with pace and pressing. They like to have time on the ball. They’re very tactical. Like a game of chess.

They have a few old legs in the side, yet possess some very talented attack minded players in Dybala, Higuain, Douglas Costa, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado and Pjanić.

Matuidi, Khedira and Marchisio are all 30+, so they might tire late on in the game.

Saw them play Milan last season. Typical Italian side. Back 3 very very organised. Ridiculous petty fouls breaking up play all the time.

Locatelli scored a cracker - just need someone to do something like that and we’ll be ok.

This will be me........

Italian sides can’t live with pace and pressing. They like to have time on the ball. They’re very tactical. Like a game of chess.

They have a few old legs in the side, yet posses some very talented attack minded players in Dybala, Higuain, Douglas Costa, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado and Pjanić.

Matuidi, Khedira and Marchisio are all 30+, so they might tire late on in the game.

If I were a neutral I’d find this head to head as fascinating as I do as a Spurs fan.

Our weakness is teams capable of sitting back and counter-attacking well (which we rarely encounter in the Prem). Their weakness is pace and pressing.

Our strength is pace and pressing. Their strength is sitting back and counter-attacking.

:gallashmm:

The fact the Rachdale tie is on Sunday, then we have a good rest period before Palace then we can afford to play players who played against Woolwich. I could see Alderweireld, Aurier and Rose come in.

Juve are missing Dybala and Matuidi, but still have some great players in Higuain, Pjanic and Costa. We’ll keep it tight, and play on the counter like most of our ties so far. Wouldn’t even be surprised if Moura started.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
- Wanyama - Dembele -
- Son - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -​

Last edited:

They have a few old legs in the side, yet possess some very talented attack minded players in Dybala, Higuain, Douglas Costa, Bernadeschi, Cuadrado and Pjanić.

Dyabala didn't play on Friday and not sure if he is going to be fit, Cuadrado and Matuidi are definitely out.

You’re a fat little kid and you never go out at night. If you really were a chef you’d have to work nights, but your mum won’t let you out with knives. They’d only get used on yourself.

Sorry you have to work nights, fellow chef. Maybe don't eat the food you're cooking and you won't be fat.

Acid is a better choice of weapon innit.

Sorry you have to work nights, fellow chef. Maybe don't eat the food you're cooking and you won't be fat.

Acid is a better choice of weapon innit.
I’m not a chef you schnook. Nor are you. You’re a fat little kid who has gone through my post history and disagreed with all of them. You’re not even a Spurs fan. Fuck off you spherical shit gibbon.

Going back to the football - ! - I think a draw would be a good result for us, or at least a defeat of no more than a one goal margin, an away goal might come in handy. Gutted that I didn't get a ticket for this game, I would have loved to have gone to Turin. I have to confess that Juve are my favourite Italian side (loved Roberto Baggio -the Divine Ponytail), but that will be put to one side. Can't wait for the second leg.

As was I by disagreeing with your beautifully typed, well articulated posts.

I'd disagree with all 28,256 of them, but then I'd be skinny by the time I was finished.

I’m glad you noticed. Most people would admit that my posts are well articulated, even allowing for their brevity. You keep eating those crisps. Liking Gary Lineker doesn’t make you a Spurs fan.

Back
Top Bottom