Tottenham Hotspur vs Eintracht Frankfurt (CL) (12th Oct - 8pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When will they ever be fired up. Everyone keeps saying conte is hard bastard, he won’t be happy, he’ll be fuming blah blah blah. However after every game we come away and say they’ll be up for it next game. What happens same slow play and complacency. Rinse and repeat. What about playing for 90 minutes and what happened to put in a performance for the fitness coach?

Top of our CL group and 3rd in league.

Shush

Not a great bit of writing but I’m sure you get the general jist. Royal should not be playing a full 95 mins in CL game when we have 2 RWBs on the bench who need minutes.
Yep I agree, and I was only joking as I know you would have been typing quickly on your phone.

Very annoying that we can't try the alternatives. Maybe even Tanganga.

Not a great bit of writing but I’m sure you get the general jist. Royal should not be playing a full 95 mins in CL game when we have 2 RWBs on the bench who need minutes.

Doh will get his minutes and was needed for tomorrow so that "need" in his regard is moot.

We're grounding out results and look in good shape to finish top. Honestly if we get to the last 8 it's still a good achievement in the grand scheme of things.

I still remember the euphoria when Crouch secured our first CL place, so I just try to soak in these games and thank Hod we're not slogging it out with a bunch of farmers in seemingly fictitious countries.

We're grounding out results and look in good shape to finish top. Honestly if we get to the last 8 it's still a good achievement in the grand scheme of things.

I still remember the euphoria when Crouch secured our first CL place, so I just try to soak in these games and thank Hod we're not slogging it out with a bunch of farmers in seemingly fictitious countries.

Great post. I completely agree

They move above Bayern into 4th and 3pts off the top. They are a good side and we made them look a bit shit.

Nah they're average, I've been watching them since last season and they only turn up in moments (which is why they won the Europa) both times we played them we should have been out of sight.

Nah they're average, I've been watching them since last season and they only turn up in moments (which is why they won the Europa) both times we played them we should have been out of sight.
I think we were out of sight at The lane, it was an easy game for us and I was one of the few (it seems) that didn't shit the bed when they got a goal back (which I think was their 1st shot in 2nd half???).

or maybe the bundesliga is really poor now? they was not a good side at all.
I tend to stay away from assigning the specific quality of entire league as it's impossible to do. But in the CL this term Bayern top their group (Which has Barca, Inter in it) and are unbeaten (yet are currently 5th and have uncharacteristically drawn 4 and lost 1 in their first 9 games). RB Saltzberg (I know, I know they are Austrian but......) are 2nd in their CL group. RB Leipzig are 2nd too but 12th in Bundesliga. Dortmund 2nd in their CL group but 7th in League. Only Leverkusen are totally shit in CL and domestically (they are in the relegation zone and last in CL group). In EL FC Freiburg top their group and are 2nd in Bundesliga and Union Berlin who are top in Bundesliga are currently 3rd in their EL group.

I don't know what all this means other than on the whole they look relatively competitive in Europe but those same teams aren't pulling up any trees YET domestically.

HHeis
He admitted to having two bottles of wine tbf so Glen probably seemed quite attractive

Sexy Bad Ass GIF by Freedomists
😘

Back
Top Bottom