Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also I know it's been hosing it down overnight and through this morning, but seems to me in the last few home games we've suddenly seen a big increase in players slipping and sliding about. Is it poor pitch, or poor footwear?

We are totally out of form still.

Not surprised, that Chelsea game were always gonna bite us!

Personally feel like it's a must with 3 points today, anything less and top 4 are probably gone.

And please Ange, cut the inverted wingers crap second half, we are creating nothing.

I don't understand how we've collectively lost the philosophy of Ange ball. Why on earth do we choose to always do the safe 2 yard pass backwards on the edge of their box. I thought the idea was "always forwards". There's been several times where there's a runner and instead of the through ball it goes backwards. What has happened to our risk tolerance and the trust in our ability to counterpress and get the ball back?

The best thing I can say about this is it's better than watching boring low block shite. But other than that, this has been boring as hell.

Whatever was working at the start of the season, that exciting football we all witnessed, it clearly isn't working right now.

What I am seeing on the pitch is akin to the kind of football we witnessed under AVB, lots of possession and doing nothing with it.

Has Angeball been "found out" or is it simply that we need better players still? These are essentially the same players that had us purring at the start of the season so I am not even sure anymore.

05Ojx6T.png

Dragusin for Van De Ven, Romero to LCB.
Johnson for Werner, Kulusevski to LW
Sarr for Royal.

As a 4-4-2:
------------------Son----Johnson------
Kulusevski--Bissouma--Bentancur--Maddison
---Udogie-----Romero------Dragusin---Sarr----
-----------------------Vicario------------------------

New manager bounce?

Still a lot of very average players in this team unfortunately. Ange is not a miracle worker.
Not an easy task breaking that disciplined line down. I think it’s more their organisation than our lack of creativity although I agree it is wanting.

Back
Top Bottom