Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take it up with Ange and the coaching staff. Stop boring the rest of us all to tears with constant moaning about a second player we can't do anything about until Summer.

There's 10 first choice players out there today. That's where the game will be won or lost.
I don't constantly moan about him.
When Porro returns I will not even mention him again until the end of the season.

Royal clearly isn’t good enough but he’s the only RB cover we have which is why I said a few weeks ago in the transfer thread FB cover has to be a top priority this coming window.

I know everyone wants the glamour striker/winger signing but we HAVE to get adequate cover/competition for both full backs when it’s likely we will be playing in Europe in some capacity next season.

We shouldn’t be this anxious when a backup has to slot in against a bottom half side at home, but here we are.

Let's

them
C5389-A1-D-3-DC4-4-F37-9-B81-F89-C85-CF99-DD.gif

Back
Top Bottom