Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glasner is a good coach. I’ve watched a fair bit of his Frankfurt side the last 2 years and they played good football. He won the europa league with them.

Does anybody actually think that Palace are decent and will beat us?They are a poor side and we will batter them on Saturday.
I don’t think they are a poor side. I think we’ll win but they could win this 2 times out of 10 imo. They are equal to recent sides that have troubled us

Have you been watching? We haven’t battered anyone lately. Until that changes, I’ll be

Look Down I Love Lucy GIF
We have a fan base that’s worried about Palace🤣🤣🤣🤣We might not be playing well but we’ve lost 2 league games in 10,are at home,fighting for 4th and against a team that is poor with average players and pretty much nothing to play for.
I think we’ll be just fine.

I don’t think they are a poor side. I think we’ll win but they could win this 2 times out of 10 imo. They are equal to recent sides that have troubled us
Every team troubles their opposition but it doesn’t mean they are going to beat us. You think they are equal to Wolves or Brighton? On a par with Brentford maybe.

We have a fan base that’s worried about Palace🤣🤣🤣🤣We might not be playing well but we’ve lost 2 league games in 10,are at home,fighting for 4th and against a team that is poor with average players and pretty much nothing to play for.
I think we’ll be just fine.

There are no easy games in this league. Palace will be playing out of their skin to try and impress their new manager. Eze will be back, and this has Banana skin written all over it.

Son through middle, Brennan on left, Dejan on right. Bit harsh on Richi but we should try a different approach. I much prefer Son through the middle.

Vicario
Porro
Romero
VDV
Udogie
Bentancur
Bissouma
Maddison
Kulusevski
Son
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Bentancur Bissouma Maddison
Kulusevski Son Werner
[/lineup]

Been a while since all our midfielders were available for selection and with a decent amount of time training together.

Basically picking that midfield because Postecoglou said he had ideas with Bissouma and Bentancur, Possibly his first opportunity to try it.

Back
Top Bottom