Tottenham Hotspur versus Sunderland - 17th January '15.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable decision that. Seriously now. That's embarrassing! Jan harshly done TWICE. Should be 3-0! :carrollwtf:

Thank you, Chris and Andros (brilliant ball). We deserved far more but we got the points and then I can forget our clinical inability to put teams to bed. Lloris huge when it mattered!

COYS

Same fucking lino who wrongly waved his flag at both Chadli & Kane in 2 minutes earlier on. Now this one. Worst decision by a lino ever seen.
This referee situation in PL needs some serious attention. It's shocking.
:wansum:: ostrich:

Really lucky it wasn't still 1-1... that kinda injustice starts conspiracy theories and hate campaigns y'know!

I mean great save from Lloris and all that, but really, how fucking stupid are we as a team to allow them shots on goal from that range in the dying seconds after what we went through to get the winning goal. We have got to get our act together and be more street-wise, we are so goddamn naive and emotional sometimes; and it's just insanely frustrating to watch because we can see it clearly happening over and over again but we never learn.

Anyway, thank fuck we got the points in the end, it would have been a right calamity if we had dropped points against this piss poor team at home after the Palace debacle.

Just lost a disgusting amount of money at the bookies. Do I care? No! OH WHEN THE SPURS!
I do this sometimes. I am depressed we aren't beaten someone who should be beating.
times running out. so I put a load of ££ on us to draw.
then if we do, I win a bit of money. if we win, what ££??????!!!!
if we lose, I am suicidal!

I was so happy when we scored but now I'm just absolutely fuming that a premier league official can be so god damn incompetent! Completely put a sour note on a great victory.. MOTM Eriksen, Townsend was a great substitution, looked threatening every time he ran at their defence, he's great at the little cut back onto his left. I think it is time to give Ade a start over Soldado to be honest, or Kane as lone striker, either.

Every time I look at our GD and of other teams on the league table I want to puke. We have conceded too many and it doesn't look like we are gonna start keeping cleansheets anytime soon.

Great to see the FA have got linesmen who know the offside rule. Where's Sian Massey at these days?
that's a point! I haven't seen her for ages. shes not pregnant is she?
and how many months pregnant can u be until the FA say u cant officiate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom