Tottenham Hotspur versus Sunderland - 17th January '15.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fucking deserve the win.

Well done Eriksen.

nicolas-cage.jpg

but I love you too Hugo :llorishuh:

Dembele and Stambouli looked good today but Sunderlands midfield awful, nice start for Dier

Ade did about as much as Soldado in less time, neither are what we need

Great win though, with Kane, Eriksen and Chadli we will always create and score, shout out to andros, who keeps going, great ball

COYS good win with Claude playing city tomorrow

Same fucking lino who wrongly waved his flag at both Chadli & Kane in 2 minutes earlier on. Now this one. Worst decision by a lino ever seen.
This referee situation in PL needs some serious attention. It's shocking.
:wansum:: ostrich:

Lloris ,Eriksen in big form today (and Verts with good and bad things) ,still ok in the end .final 2-1 and 3 points won (Spurs deserve this) good match ,high tempo in the second half

If we miss out on the League title to Chelsea by THAT one goal... I will go ballistic!
:dier::adewtf::eriksenlip::paulinhofacepalm::levywhoa::pochohshit:

Ooh look...apparently this is the funniest thing i've ever posted!
----- v v v ---- I'm serious, that 1 'goal' could have serious repercussions on our title credentia... ohhh.

Last edited:
I get your point. but I think that's using him as a scapegoat.

most of the players performed badly. not all because of 1 player.

but I agree, its nice to think we have been poor again all because of soldado.

I dont think we was poor though, I think Poch got it wrong by playing Kane behind Soldado.

Soldado is better at hold up and Kane finishing so if he had to play both, he should have swapped them. Soldado is a waste of space up top. Im blaming him for HIS part...

I think Chadli and Walker were shocking going forward at times today....Im not blaming Soldado for them. I blmae them for their own faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom