Tottenham Hotspur versus Sunderland - 17th January '15.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see the FA have got linesmen who know the offside rule. Where's Sian Massey at these days?

original.jpg

Literally gobsmacked as to how a paid official can get that call so wrong. It wasn't even a call for fuck sake, laughable. Just as well we won and I'm happy but when we inevitably miss 4th by one goal...

25 shots 18 on target and 65% possession yields one deflected goal and an Eriksen speciality at the death.
We really have to make such dominance pay or I could pull all my hair out or have a stroke.
Rather be at the game where you cannot hide. It's much more fucking frustrating and nerve-racking watching at home.
For all 3 goals the stream freezed, I caught Vertonghen wheeling away, Mackem fans celebrating and Eriksen running toward enclosure.
What are the odds on that?

I dont think we was poor though, I think Poch got it wrong by playing Kane behind Soldado.

Soldado is better at hold up and Kane finishing so if he had to play both, he should have swapped them. Soldado is a waste of space up top. Im blaming him for HIS part...

I think Chadli and Walker were shocking going forward at times today....Im not blaming Soldado for them. I blmae them for their own faults.

fair enough. its just soldado has been dropped for many many games where we have been poor. so I wouldn't focus so much on him.

you could equally say chadli doesn't get involved enough or do enough in general.

Delighted with the win.:thumbup:

So hooooooooooowwwww many people here or elsewhere were WRONGGGGGGGG when they said Defoe would score

How many people said it was EASY MONEY at the bookies

That's why bookies have more money than punters

I was well happy with the team that Poch picked. Pleased to see Ade back on the pitch, not that I'm a fan, but we're paying him plenty, I hope we get some value from him.

Well done the team, well done Poch, well happy tonight.:coys:

Paulinho should be sacked. Cunt. Pussy CUNT

Football is stupid, imagine any other industry where only the board and senior management can be sacked, yet all other employees can be cunts and still get paid, for not doing anything

The rules need to change, THEN we would get decent football, in the transfer window you should be able to sack players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom