Tottenham Hotspur versus Sunderland - 17th January '15.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this fucking LINESMAN not know the offside rule?!? That has got to be one of the worst decisions I have seen all season,vertonghen was at least 10 feet behind the halfway line!!

The desire and effort is there, but we wasted and hour of the game with Soldado on the pitch. Utterly pointless move.
Soldado created two of the four goals against Burnley and hit the woodwork in that game. So I don't think it was pointless at all to play him today. Poch obviously thought that he could provide assists in this game but it wasn't to be.

Frankly Soldado is an enigma. He's literally the football equivalent of Jonah. I'm convinced. He's the kind of guy that has such bad luck that if he won the lottery he'd snuff it the day before the cheque came through! But I do think even though he doesn't score, in quite a few games (not particularly this one) his movement is often useful, which is why I think he has been preferred over Adebayor lately (rumours notwithstanding).

The desire and effort is there, but we wasted and hour of the game with Soldado on the pitch. Utterly pointless move.

Thank fuck for Eriksen

I get your point. but I think that's using him as a scapegoat.

most of the players performed badly. not all because of 1 player.

but I agree, its nice to think we have been poor again all because of soldado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom