Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any cunt blames bottle, get fucked.

Injury ravaged squad playing on fumes.

Fatigue, not bottle.
You're right on injuries, but fatigue is not an excuse. Liverpool & Man City playing almost the same 11 throughout the season and one is unbeaten in the current season, the other won it by huge margins last season. People are funny pointing out at the likes of scousers finding excuses all the time when we seem to do the same shit aswell.

It almost looked like when we went 1-0 up the players thought "fuck it, we'll stroll through this, lets just go through the motions, maybe we'll nick another goal in the process." Second half was an absolute farce and even at 1-1 the players were going at absolute snails pace, unable to get out of the low gear they'd put themselves in. Attitude wise this was up there with the Newcastle game final day of 15/16 in terms of worst displays under Poch.

Fuck off mate if you can’t think of anything else to annoy you today you’re pretty fucked in the head

Spurs lose a game of this magnitude

“OOOOHHHHH LOOK AT HIM!!
HE SAID SANCHEZ WAS BETTER THAN VVD!!!!!”

Dickhead
Ah yes, assuming my mentality and not liking it when someone does to you what you've often done before. Fuck it, there's no point talking about it any more.

To be fair, they have more options in midfield and have had far fewer injuries. Not that I disagree with your overall point.

We need a CM. Could do with another DM too. We've been saying this for about 18 months.
We don't need transfer windows according to few TFC members.

What an absolute disgrace, not the players that have had the best half of a season we've had, the melting bunch of cry-baby entitled little bitches on here. Enjoy your little melt fest, you bring shame on our great club
It's called passion. Some of us get extemely angry and upset when we lose. Brushing it off with comments like thats football or we go again....Thats a disgrace mate. That's the mentality this club needs to get fucking rid of

You're right on injuries, but fatigue is not an excuse. Liverpool & Man City playing almost the same 11 throughout the season and one is unbeaten in the current season, the other won it by huge margins last season. People are funny pointing out at scousers saying they always find excuses when we seem to do the same shit aswell.
Over the Xmas period, the two sides with the most rest? Manchester City and Liverpool.

The team with the least? Spurs.

With 3 central midfielders injured.

Harry Winks and Moussa Sissoko just played their 4th game in 10 days.

Fucking heroes to me.

Ah yes, assuming my mentality and not liking it when someone does to you what you've often done before. Fuck it, there's no point talking about it any more.

Spurs fans should be backing Sanchez though

If you think it’s the same as rubbing our defeat in my face and taking some kind of weird joy at “being right” that our squad is shit, then good for you

Back
Top Bottom