Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland (Saturday 13th Sept 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Lloris, Dier, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Rose, Capoue, Dembele, Lennon, Lamela, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Going to enjoy seeing how Poch sends out the team for this weekend.
I would be thinking that he would be sending out players that have adequate rest following the internationals.
Given players like Adebayor, Bentaleb, Kane, Davies will only had a few days rest would think they will be sub.
Players like Eriksen, Lamela, Vertonghen, Dembele, Chadli, Lloris, Rose, Townsend either minimal play and/or have played, travelled and returned to London.
My team Sunderland -
..................Lloris
Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose
.......Capoue, Dembele
...Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli
...............Soldado

Nottingham Forest -
Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Chiriches, Davies, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Townsend, Paulinho, Kane, Adebayor

[formation=4231, Lloris, Naughton, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembélé, Capoue, Lamela, Eriksen, Lennon, Adebayor][/formation]

Not sure, did Naughton get one or two games for his red? If he misses out this game aswell switch Dier to the right and Fazio in.

I know that we go through international breaks every year, but man ... it feels like forever since we last played. I'm feeling really stoked and excited for Saturday. Coys!

Please, please get here, kickoff. I'm so ready to watch some football instead of hearing any more about the lack of deadline transfers and Archway Shit Metal bullshit. Let's get back to work and pummel Sunderland like we did last time.

Seriously, fuck all of this shit.

Fuck it.

Come on you Spurs!

Didn't realise Ade played last night. Seeing as he won't return to the squad until tomorrow I guess its highly unlikely he will start Saturday. Was Bentaleb in the Algeria squad? Checked their team and subs and he wasn't included last night at all...

I'd expect to see...
[formation=4231, Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Verts, Rose, Capoue, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Soldado][/formation]
...However I've got a feeling Kaboul will get the nod over Fazio, and I'd like to see Eriksen brought off the bench as previously mentioned. Would also be nice to see Stambouli get some involvement so he can begin to settle in.

......................Lloris
Naughton, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose
......Capoue, Chadli, Eriksen,
............Lamela...Dembele
.............Soldado

4.4.2...Play Dembele to support Soldado.

Back
Top Bottom