Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland (Saturday 13th Sept 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think we'll see this

Lloris

Dier Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Capoue Bentaleb

Lamela Eriksen Chadli

Adebayor

Wouldn't be surprised to see Fazio come straight in whereas not sure about Stambouli.

Would prefer to see Davies getting into the back line soon as well

Think we'll see this

Lloris

Capoue Bentaleb

Lamela Eriksen Chadli

Adebayor

Wouldn't be surprised to see Fazio come straight in whereas not sure about Stambouli.

Would prefer to see Davies getting into the back line soon as well
Hopefully he'll abandon the Chadli experiment and put Lennon back in. Against Liverpool Chadli proved that he's as much use as tits on a fish when you need someone to do something useful. Sorry but 2 goals against that woeful QPR defence don't paper over the cracks of his game

Hopefully he'll abandon the Chadli experiment and put Lennon back in. Against Liverpool Chadli proved that he's as much use as tits on a fish when you need someone to do something useful. Sorry but 2 goals against that woeful QPR defence don't paper over the cracks of his game

I doubt Lennon would have done any better in the Liverpool game. Tbh I don't rate Lennon at all in this formation, although I'm not heralding Chadli as anything special either.

He should have scored against Pool, but I think the real questions you should ask before championing Lennon are:

Would Lennon have even been in the position to take the shot against Pool?
Would he have scored either of the QPR chances?

Im thinking no three times.

I like Lennon, but Chadli is far more productive for me.

He should have scored against Pool, but I think the real questions you should ask before championing Lennon are:

Would Lennon have even been in the position to take the shot against Pool?
Would he have scored either of the QPR chances?

Im thinking no three times.

I like Lennon, but Chadli is far more productive for me.
oh ye of little faith
he'd have got the header, no sweat

Soldado and Paulinho HAVE TO start ahead of Ade and Bentaleb

Fazio in place of Kaboul

Rest of the team picks itself.

COYS

Who are the three behind the striker for you then Arcspace? You don't like Chadli on the left, so who would you pick?

Lloris (C)
Capoue Stambouli
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Soldado

Vorm Davies Bentaleb Dembele Paulinho Kane Adebayor​

Back
Top Bottom