Tottenham Hotspur v Portsmouth (FA Cup) (7th Jan - 12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good play from Gil and Kane then Royal gets it
I've said it before but we're carrying some world class donkeys in this side, and if we replaced them with a "big 6" quality player, we'd be title contenders.

Even just Emerson for Porro might have had us 10 points ahead of where we are now.

Does he know that stepovers should be done when running to try and beat a man?

Should have a word with Perisic about how you’re supposed to use it.
It’s so obvious. I have to wonder who the hell scouted him.

I’ve played with a lot of players over the years and you can tell anyone doing pointless stepovers is lacking football IQ. For one, they clearly are just copying others but not understanding the why. 2nd, it’s a complete waste of energy.

Sarr motm. Kane and Gil pretty good. Son, Emerson, Sessegnon varying levels of poor.

Agree with other comments, potential Son replacement needed this summer. Whoever the next Mudryk or Kvara is.

Plodding, but Pompey didn't turn up for a game.

We had a lot of the ball. Just highlighted the lack of quality in the final third.

Sarr a massive positive.

Son's form remains abysmal.

Sess pointless.

Royal absurd.

Shit, I completely forgot about this match.

Did I miss much? I see the source of all our ills & apparent slowest man alive Harry Kane scored again, the bastard..

Sarr looks quality, Skipp up and down, wing backs are mediocre and make our play predictable, Kane’s goal was top draw. Little to nothing else.

Plodding, but Pompey didn't turn up for a game.

We had a lot of the ball. Just highlighted the lack of quality in the final third.

Sarr a massive positive.

Son's form remains abysmal.

Sess pointless.

Royal absurd.

Gil promising

We are in the hat, but we can all see the issues and the need to dip into the market.

At least there were some positives to take out of it, Sarr and Gil both did well.

Levy needs to get his chequebook out though if we want to achieve anything this season, and fucking sharpish.

Back
Top Bottom