Tottenham Hotspur v Portsmouth (FA Cup) (7th Jan - 12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was right back in a 442 that day. And if I remember correctly was completely flat footed and done for Firminos goal.

Solid otherwise, as he usually is at full back.

Pretty sure he had a WB outside of him.... Spent the whole day tracking Mane and did a cracking job.

I gave up getting there. Needed to be on a tube at the o2 at 10.50 to make it.
Got there in time, and absolutely fuckinh chaos. Must be a show. Drove into a car park that said spaces, there were no spaces. And that took best part of 40 minutes to escape from!
Then gridlock trying to leave.

oh yeah I think he played at Rb or LB that day actually

He did. Played right back, though slightly tucked.

Aurier played but he was pushed right up and it was clearly two banks of four in a 442 formation.

He done well against Mane because he's aggressive. But was completely fooled for the Firmino goal which was the only goal of the game.

Besidss that though, awful footballer. Still here I imagine because he's home grown, on relatively low wages and we've probably overpriced him.

Got there in time, and absolutely fuckinh chaos. Must be a show. Drove into a car park that said spaces, there were no spaces. And that took best part of 40 minutes to escape from!

Sell your car and walk. It’s the only option.

The exact reason why I gave it a swerve.

Back
Top Bottom