Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 09/05/2018 20-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
This has now become a MUST win game. Who'd have thought that?
Forget our last debacle and move on.

Our players need to put this right and this is an ideal game to do that.

3-1 Spurs..

COYS!!!!!!

P.S. If we lose you will see Billy run onto the pitch, pick up the corner flag and plant it in the centre circle, and if Dier or anyone else rugby tackles me, i'll kick their fucking heads in.

Last edited:
I assume the Spurs Charity bandwagon will keep on rolling... and Sissoko will stsrt.... but won't celebrate when he wins a throw in.... good for him.

Fucking let us be pissed off for 5 minutes!

Listen the only good thing about this game is that Newcastle look like they’re on the beach and they lost three games, but if they park the bus, we’ll struggle again. We’ve always struggled against these organized defensive sides and I can’t see it changing out of a sudden.

The only good thing about this game is we don't have to be in purgatory for 10 days and can be put out of our misery one way or the other sharp.

These motherfucking cunts better put in the mother of all performances or they deserve every bit of abuse and mockery they'll get.

Just shelled out for a ticket too you overpaid tossers as was gonna skip this one as thought it might be a bit of a dead rubber. I should fucking know better!

Kane gets rested Son up top for this one it worked v Bournemouth give harry twenty minutes if needed but hopefully won’t have too.

We’re going to struggle here if we drop everyone who the TFC community insists is rubbish.

Going into a match with no Lloris, Vorm, Aurier, Tripper, Davies, Rose, Alderweireld, Wanyama, Dier, Lamela, Dele, Kane, Llorente I’d have to make us second favourite. Especially as our manager is now crap too and has to go because we lost a match or two.

So we’ll have Vertonghen, Sanchez, Moura, Eriksen, Foyth and a limping Winks playing as rush goalie. Sissoko halving the oranges at half time.

I think it's time for the fucking team to turn up, don't you ?

I take it you have been to our away games and think they haven’t.
I haven’t seen our last few away performances so I have no idea how they have played.

So will take your view on that.

Home games I think Kane looks well off it. Dembele looks tired, Eriksen and Alli running their socks off, Son out of form, and the defence generally steady if not awesome.

Be nice to get a fuller house than last Monday night and try and push this team over the line. All we can do as fans isn’t it?

And drop Kane in your opinion?

I take it you have been to our away games and think they haven’t.
I haven’t seen our last few away performances so I have no idea how they have played.

So will take your view on that.

Home games I think Kane looks well off it. Dembele looks tired, Eriksen and Alli running their socks off, Son out of form, and the defence generally steady if not awesome.

Be nice to get a fuller house than last Monday night and try and push this team over the line. All we can do as fans isn’t it?

And drop Kane in your opinion?

No if Kane says he’s fit he plays

Toby starts but yes give Moura a run

Absolutely mental eh? What kind of manager would pick the club's most prolific goalscorer in 4 decades, purely on the offchance that he might score? What a dick.
Sack him and get Neil Warnock in, or Tony Pulis.
And flog Kane, he's shite
Who needs a number nine who can only knock in 27 goals in a season?

Back
Top Bottom