Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United 09/05/2018 20-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me it’s officially a successful season.

We can ask what might have been in the CL and FA Cup, but we topped our CL group in impressive style and finished in the top 4 whilst having to play at Wembley. I definitely would have taken that at the beginning of the season given the Wembley factor.

This was always going to be that awkward but necessary intermediary season, but we came through it. Happy days. CL football in our amazing new stadium...hell yeah!

Now finish above the dippers for extra salt.

Congratulations and well done to the whole club.

The players, the fans, the manager, the ch...ch.chh. chairman.

Seriously though, taking Wembley and everything else into account, it's a massive, massive achievment.
So fucking happy tonight, im grabbing a couple of beers.
Just wish you could ALL join me!

SouthStand Billy

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
This has now become a MUST win game. Who'd have thought that?
Forget our last debacle and move on.

Our players need to put this right and this is an ideal game to do that.

3-1 Spurs..

COYS!!!!!!

P.S. If we lose you will see Billy run onto the pitch, pick up the corner flag and plant it in the centre circle, and if Dier or anyone else rugby tackles me, i'll kick their fucking heads in.

Last edited:
Champions League at home next season!

tenor.gif

Seriously though what about Huddersfield, a point at the Etihad and a point at the bridge. Credit where it’s due fair play to them. Brilliant

Last edited:
This has been a phenomenal effort from the players over the second half of the season. When we lost to Man City in December, we were in 7th place (!) and seven points behind Chelsea. The Man Utd cup game clearly hit us hard. We’ve struggled as a club to get motivated for the run in. But this has been a damn fine effort overall. I thought we’d really struggle to get CL without WHL. We’ve had to show real grit at times. But we’ve beaten all of our rivals except City. We deserve far more credit than we’re even giving ourselves.

Fuck Chelsea! Take the 5th place bottling trophy for putting the pressure on and shove it up your arses you mug CUNTS
Its like we dangled a carrot in front of their noses.
Drew them closer and closer and closer....
Then snatched it away and shat on their disgusting snotty chav faces.
Makes it even more enjoyable somehow

Back
Top Bottom