Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle (9/2/13)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not a huge fan of Dempsey
236.jpg

clitdumpsey.png

Dempsey is shocking
Didn't score a hat-trick, so he's shit?

I imagine you are a young lad that doesn't know any better, but that's no excuse for shite like that. Dempsey deserves huge credit for trying his arse off, getting great flick-ons, shooting with reasonably accuracy and leading the attack when he's not actually a striker.

We do not have a single player anywhere near our first team that is shocking.

He's not a great left back. He gets exposed by speed and was caught out several times. He's a much better center back. Will fit well next to Eunice if he ever is fit.

I hate this "I'm tired" shit. Try working all week, playing 5-a-side for an hour and half on a Tuesday, football on a Sunday and drinking enough to wake the ghost of Oliver Reed then tell me about fucking tired.

Is what I imagine AVB will be saying.

With respect to your frustration, that would be all we needed, Ade sustaining a groin injury by a stray punch to the knackers from Al Pacino... We're down to the bare bones as it is!!!!

Christ, over night this forum has turned in to a shit-fest or arguing. And not even normal TFC difference of valid opinion. Its like there has been an influx of new members who's opinion is so fucking stupid that I hate myself for reading it over and over.

Was bored and looked at the NUFC forum for this game. Pretty fucking funny before the game, "Bale won't score 3 games in a row" and "Bale can't play through the middle" was my personal favorites.
http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/33952-tottenham-hotspur-vs-newcastle-united/page__st__80

My favourite one was "The only club who can afford Bale at the money Spurs fans are bandying about is man citeh. I think the deal for him to go Real Madrid is probably done in principle,just the price needs sorting. Can't see him going for more than 25 million tbh."

So according to Newcastle one of the best left midfielders in the World, who has 5 years left on his contract at a top English Premier league side is £10m cheaper then Andy Carrol?

Back
Top Bottom