Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle (9/2/13)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously though props to you. Singing up the whole game even in the first half when everton seemed to disappear.
My throat was already fucked today so had to limit my vocal support somewhat.

A hard earned 3 points vs Newcastle which was far from a given. Newcastle have some quality so just fine w/ the close result and those 3 lovely points

Great work-rate by Dempsey , but he is no #9 at the front of the line......a few of his shots from distance were comical. He needs to sit in that LM spot

Bale back to his old position at LM and a very unproductive first half the Spurs.......Bale not nearly involved enough and he still gets a goal. 2nd striker and let him float. And, if you watch the replay on Newcastle's goal --> Bale completely loses his man on the throw in which leads to the key pass past Naughton. he simply doesn't want to track back like the brilliant work by Lennon.

Overall, the backline had a solid game.........some mishaps for sure, but only 1 goal conceded......I'll take it.

Once A&E is involved more, he'll provide the width up the left wing.

All and All.........a nice result. Get Some

Back
Top Bottom