Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope you’re right mate, I think we can beat anybody normally and am never concerned going into a game but this feels like it has stitch up written all over it.

Watching that pool game yesterday it dawned on me just how much influence refs have on games and it makes me wonder, everytime Brighton got the ball he would manage to give pool a free kick for the most ridiculous little things, Brighton of course got nothing, no chance to gain any momentum.

My concern more than anything is that we might be up against 12 men today because I know how desperate the media are for ”Ole” and United to win this so he can ”prove” he is the right man for United since Poch has all but turned them down and the media are butt hurt about it and it seems like refs don't like making decisions that might get them criticised by the likes of Neville and all the tossers at sky.

Hopefully that isn't the case, I can take a fair loss or a draw but can't stand when we are hindered by poor officials, sooner VAR comes in the better.

If we play our game the refs influence won't count for nothing. The rumoured 3 man midfield of Matic, Pogba & Herrera against our boys will be interesting but I really can't see Kane, Sonny etc not having a field day against Jones and Lindelof

Kane and Son have started 63 Premier League games together and scored 86 goals between them.

They've started 82 games together in all competitions and scored 110 goals.
That's damn impressive and the good news is that they'll both start today as well. Stick to my 3-1 prediction.

Back
Top Bottom