Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back 5 tomorrow.

Dembele, Dier and Eriksen with Alli roaming and Kane up top.

Why else play Alderweireld on Tuesday other than to see hoe he fared and his strength?

We know United have height in areas and will be physically strong.

It is not like a league match where we are at home so I see this as being tight but also seeking to gain control.

Son, Lamela, Moura, Wanyama and Llorente on the bench alongside Lloris. Vorm should start.

I want Spurs fans to call the referee CHEAT very loudly if he tries it on. I am sick of the refereeing Tottenham are receiving every week.

I think they (the FA) may be anti-semitic identifying Spurs as the "Jewish" club.

I'm worried about this to be honest. It will be tough, much tougher than we would've thought a few weeks ago. But then again, we have surprised people and ourselves in similar situations in recent seasons, so who knows.

I want Spurs fans to call the referee CHEAT very loudly if he tries it on. I am sick of the refereeing Tottenham are receiving every week.

I think they (the FA) may be anti-semitic identifying Spurs as the "Jewish" club.

If you aren't a parody you should be sectioned

No way man. That'd be too much for my nerves. I'm hoping for an earlier goal than the one at Wembley.

No stupid unnecessary free kicks around the box

Keep it tight for first 20 then grind these smug Manc cunts down

My next door neighbour is a ManUre fan and been quiet since we dismantled them at Wembley
Would be unbearable if we lost

Still remember how fucking draining last years semi final was. Going down early on. Equalising and dominating before conceding again. Equalising and bossing before leaving Hazard unmarked and Matic scoring a worldie.

Just want us to crush them tomorrow. Nice early goal and then dont hold up.

Another trip to the supporters' club in Valletta, hope it's more enjoyable than Tuesday's outing. Not feeling confident at all, let's hope the team feel more up for it than me

Ben davies to score the winning penalty in a shoot out. Our first penalty shoot out win for donkey years

Back
Top Bottom