Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boy did I enjoy that. That definitely got the old juices flowing after a few weeks of a meh kind of feeling.
That game had everything.
This fixture is definitely turning into a big grudge match, there is always drama.

What the fuck was VAR doing regarding their penalty. It seemed like a good 3 minutes or more and several passages of play before they bought it back, fucking mental.
Then that cheating little Cunt Sterling diving about like a salmon out of water. One thing is for sure, after Lloris’s penalty save and all the commotion that followed, it certainly fired the crowd up. The best rendition of oh when the Spurs in the new gaf was heard just after.
Sterling g should have had a red early on by the sound of it?

Some great performances, also some poor ones. Great to see the new lad get on the score sheet, will do his confidence the world of good.

The best thing for me today was the old team spirit returned. All the players were patting each other on the back and all joined in for the goals. It was great to see and proof that the two bad eggs were Eriksen and Rose.

Absolutely loved it.

Think I'm in love with Gazza...

0_GettyImages-1203590834.jpg

How the fuck did we win that!?!

Just how fucking good is it to have Lloris back, OUR CAPTAIN MoTM.
Winks was brilliant, with and without the ball!!
Lo Celso another super performance
Aurier another brilliant performance
Toby's best game is fucking ages

Good shows from Tanganga and Sanchez

Jose, please play Ndombele for fuck's sake (unless he's injured).

Important points, especially as all rivals, lost points this weekend.

Sonny a good second half performance

Home now. I’ve managed to pull a few thoughts together.

Hugo motm
Cracking debut goal for Bergwijn
Aguero was rubbish in front of goal
Sterling is a crybaby cheat
Dele is on holiday and his brother has taken his place in the squad again (biggest disappointment of the day)
Good games from winks and Lo Celso
Lucas put an absolute shift in
Japhet another mature performance.
Lovely to see some sharp pass and move in the midfield again. If that’s a mourinho team he can stay.

...great win and the lads showed their mettle, but we wouldn't have had a sniff if Zinchenko hadn't been sent off - to that point we had been letting their champagne football slice through us because Dele never got past a jog and Son/Moura were wasteful up top...
COYS

...great win and the lads showed their mettle, but we wouldn't have had a sniff if Zinchenko hadn't been sent off - to that point we had been letting their champagne football slice through us because Dele never got past a jog and Son/Moura were wasteful up top...
COYS

Sterling should have been sent off long before Zinchenko

Now the only clubs to have earned more Premier League points than Tottenham (23) since his appointment are Liverpool (39) and City themselves (26). For the only sides that have scored more goals in that time, add Leicester; for the only sides that have conceded fewer, remove the Foxes from the equation and replace them with Sheffield United and Crystal Palace. Things are slowly clicking together.
F365

Jose hasn’t improved us though I heard.....
:kaneshh:
I think he's done a Stirling job ... boom boom
I'll get my coat

Back
Top Bottom