Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is worse than holding onto the ball than Son is

and whilst I agree with your take on our style of play..... son is no slouch so could play off The shoulder as well and it’s hardly like we’re total hoof ball with Maureen

I think I was wondering if I’d missed Son being given a chance up top ..... but that’s not the case then it seems

Our manager only needs to study the form of Son when he replaced Harry last .... and it was only a year ago for evidence that he is far more than just capable

infact say it quietly but we played better without Harry in the team for a reasonable period

it’s my opinion this is a glaring oversight by Maureen and if son was played up top he’d score goals .... as previously
Let's be honest. Lucas is a greedy little man who usually holds onto the ball until he loses it, which he does most of the time. He's too small for a 9 and I don't see him fitting into Jm's plans. Kudos to him for his Ajax performance but that was a one off. He'll be going in the summer. I don't think there's anywhere that he fits in.

LxYHF74.png

Subs: Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Dier, Gedson, Sessegnon, Bergwijn, Lamela

Let's be honest. Lucas is a greedy little man who usually holds onto the ball until he loses it, which he does most of the time. He's too small for a 9 and I don't see him fitting into Jm's plans. Kudos to him for his Ajax performance but that was a one off. He'll be going in the summer. I don't think there's anywhere that he fits in.
Thing is mourinho seems to like him so he could well be part of his plans[/QUOTE]

Still over 500 tickets available on original members sale and through the Exchange in the south stand alone for this one. That's really surprised me. OK it's not the rivalry of the Scum, Goons or WHam, or the traditional big boys Utd or Pool, but 500+ seats in the "Wall of sound" for a City team that has been "one of the best teams in the world" seems odd.

Can we really expect these people to carry on buying ST's if they don't actually want them and can't flog them?

Having said that, I have been surprised on a few occasions by just how full the ground is after the map looks like there are lots of tickets left. So we'll see what happens on Sunday. Maybe people look to sell them but still go if they don't get bought on the Exchange?

We seemed to cope much better when Kane was out under Poch. Whereas Mou was crying about a lack of anyone to replace Kane as soon as he was injured. Not sure that did Sonny's confidence much good - he seems to be getting chances but missing more than usual. Mou needs to back him as our main striker while Kane is away.

Still over 500 tickets available on original members sale and through the Exchange in the south stand alone for this one. That's really surprised me. OK it's not the rivalry of the Scum, Goons or WHam, or the traditional big boys Utd or Pool, but 500+ seats in the "Wall of sound" for a City team that has been "one of the best teams in the world" seems odd.

Can we really expect these people to carry on buying ST's if they don't actually want them and can't flog them?

Having said that, I have been surprised on a few occasions by just how full the ground is after the map looks like there are lots of tickets left. So we'll see what happens on Sunday. Maybe people look to sell them but still go if they don't get bought on the Exchange?

Man City aren't a big draw mate. Maybe we should try the West Ham marketing method? 'Come and see Man City's superstars' that seemed to alvanise the Hammers support!

Back
Top Bottom