Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahahaahahahahahaha fuck off you sad pathetic cunt. in what way did I bring your family into it. By referring to the fact you had one? Get lost and sit in your corner. No one cares

Right. Just know that I’m coming for you.

Fucking eat my ass you gooner loving womble. NOBODY on here likes you.

Now, shut up.

Right. Just know that I’m coming for you.

Fucking eat my ass you gooner loving womble. NOBODY on here likes you.

Now, shut up.
Hilarious 😂 and no thank you. I don't want to eat your ass. Click on those little pop ups, you might be ok. I'm no gooner. You take that back. "No one here likes me"? 😂😂😂😂 Stop embarrassing yourself

Hilarious 😂 and no thank you. I don't want to eat your ass. Click on those little pop ups, you might be ok. I'm no gooner. You take that back. "No one here likes me"? 😂😂😂😂 Stop embarrassing yourself

Voting Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

Agree with all that from 1,000 km away.

As for what I have quoted, YIDS, YIDS, YIDS, YIDS and you of course YIDS!

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and at the end, wished I'd been in the ground. I used to love those sort of games - a weaker opponent who turned up and gave us a scare, but then we overcame them...

I'd have absolutely loved to have been having a beer with you lot and my mates after, metaphorically wiping our brow, celebrating the win and having a right old laugh.

In short....

YIDS!

:mickyarm:

Agree with all that from 1,000 km away.

As for what I have quoted, YIDS, YIDS, YIDS, YIDS and you of course YIDS!

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and at the end, wished I'd been in the ground. I used to love those sort of games - a weaker opponent who turned up and gave us a scare, but then we overcame them...

I'd have absolutely loved to have been having a beer with you lot and my mates after, metaphorically wiping our brow, celebrating the win and having a right old laugh.

In short....

YIDS!

:mickyarm:
I love catching up with fellow Yids, especially on a Saturday for a 3pm kickoff.

Did the goal line technology cock up today?

I saw an over head on Astra and there was clear grass between the ball and the goal line? I know all about the curvature making the ball look over the line when it's not, but this was a shot, directly above, with grass between the ball and the line?
If more than half the ball is over the line, it should be a goal. Period.

But the powers that be like to complicate simple things. Cause they're mugs.

Back
Top Bottom