Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right Lads. Really excited now. For the first time in years I`ve just managed to get through my shift at work without hearing the result. I`m gonna grab a couple of beers and watch my sky plus recording and not view any posts on here to give anything away. Come on you mother-fucking spurs lets smash`em. Judging by the number of pages on the match thread already I`m getting the tingling feeling there`s a spurs classic on the way. See ya later ! COYS
you poor thing

Right Lads. Really excited now. For the first time in years I`ve just managed to get through my shift at work without hearing the result. I`m gonna grab a couple of beers and watch my sky plus recording and not view any posts on here to give anything away. Come on you mother-fucking spurs lets smash`em. Judging by the number of pages on the match thread already I`m getting the tingling feeling there`s a spurs classic on the way. See ya later ! COYS
II`m so sorry. That was just my crass attempt at some dark humoour to lighten my mood a little. I really need to let off some steam right now and I cant think of any way to do it.

We were poor first half and they were all over us but we scored a perfectly good goal right at the end of the half. This game is about momentum and going in 2-1 would have made quite a difference, especially as we actually started the second half brightly and we're creating chances up until the sending off.
You don't honestly think the game would have been much different had we got a goal at the end of the first half?

Well, that couldn't have gone any worse. And there goes champions league qualification for another season. We won't be getting anywhere near top 4 now. Our squad is decimated with injuries and suspensions just in time for the Christmas fixtures and we are already so far behind the pack.

need to talk to you asap...

*SPOILER ALERT*
Burn your fucking tv..... Trust me, I'm doing you a favour!!!

I'm not really sure what we could have done considering we had to play a midfielder at centre back and Dawson against te league's from striker. Then we lost Sandro in defensive midfield with no one to replace him because he was at centre back. And don't even get me stared on Kyle naughton. Avb didn't cover himself in glory tonight but there were a fuck load of mitigating circumstances for that result. And that's not even allowing for the red card that really could have been a yellow 8/10 times

There are two things that will probably happen. The first is Levy is going to give AVB his full support, which means he'll have one game left. We'll promptly win at Southhampton, West Brom and Stoke very ugly 1-0 a piece. We'll be on our high horse talking about winning the title and then lose to United 4-0 with a hattrick from Johnny Evans. It will be an ongoing cycle til the end of the season.
The second will be that AVB will get sacked tomorrow and Di Mateo will take over and promptly win the Europa and FA Cup.
Both options are just so #spursy

II`m so sorry. That was just my crass attempt at some dark humoour to lighten my mood a little. I really need to let off some steam right now and I cant think of any way to do it.

It got a good laugh out of me. Pretty much the only reason I stick around these match threads whenever we lose, you get to see some golden comments after. the loss at home to Basel last seasons when Bale got injured brought out some of the funniest posts I've ever seen here.

Back
Top Bottom