Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If nothing else would love to see KWP start this. With Aurier not 100%, Trippier getting injured last night and top 4 guaranteed can see no reason whatsoever not to play him. Wouldn't mind Foyth be given a run as well.

If nothing else would love to see KWP start this. With Aurier not 100%, Trippier getting injured last night and top 4 guaranteed can see no reason whatsoever not to play him. Wouldn't mind Foyth be given a run as well.
Good shouts.
KWP has been extremely patient since arriving on the scene in some style v the barcodes on the opening day. We could play him and in all probability it wouldn’t weaken the starting XI at all and may provide a snapshot of the future- perhaps as early as next season.

Newcastle could play without fear last night. They had nothing to lose.

I think this game we will see a better Spurs, without nerves playing with a bit more freedom.
There is still 2Nd place to play for, so I wouldn’t be treating it as a test out for younger players.
We don’t need to win though.

I think we should go with
Toby Sanchez Jan
Lucas Wanyama Eriksen Rose
Son Dele Kane.

Lucas is a right winger.
Let him run at the full backs , he’s got pace an trickery, and get a few crosses in.Use him for some width.
We may lose a bit defensively
Then again Vardy was targeting that right area at their place when we had Dier on the right of a three and Aurier as RWB
It can’t be any worse with Toby and Lucas.

Set up an all attacking team, give Kane the chance to win that boot.

Who cares if we concede 4 if we score 6!

*edit*
Unless there is still a chance of 2nd, I’d take that instead

I just hope that there is no repeat of the 5-1 defeat a couple of years ago when there was nothing to play for. The negativity will return if we lose.
I do not care about who qualifies Chelsea or Liverpool
I do not care about Golden Boot as cannot see Harry suddenly scoring loads
I do care about finishing 3rd.
Lets do it, no slow start, no conceding a stupid goal. Just win and with a bit better style than yesterday.
Will need to await injury situation before deciding on team as it looks like several will be out.

Mid to Late 90s I was living in Leicester. During that time we never won a league match against them. NEVER!!!
The amount of games I watched in pubs cheering on my team and the abuse I took after each one.........

I had moved back down south by the time we won the league cup!

Plus working with a load of johnny come lately fans who knew fuck all about Leicester really made me dislike them.

So for those two reasons (without thinking about more recent league events) I hope we thrash them Sunday.

Spurs. You owe me. Will swap that few years of hurt for another 6-1 on Sunday.

Didn't even put a teamsheet. What a slag.

------------------------Lloris------------------------------
Aurier-----Sanchez-----Vertonghen-----Davies
--------------Sissoko-------Dele------------------------
Moura-------------Eriksen--------------------Lamela
------------------------Kane---------------------------------

Trips and Wanyama looked done for. Son looked woefully out of form. If Dier is fit, then replace Sissoko.

Impossible to replace!

Back
Top Bottom