Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really want to hammer these chavettes. Vardy is a ratty cunt and we owe them for earlier in the season. That was one faaaaking cold away day.

Didn't even put a teamsheet. What a slag.

------------------------Lloris------------------------------
Aurier-----Sanchez-----Vertonghen-----Davies
--------------Sissoko-------Dele------------------------
Moura-------------Eriksen--------------------Lamela
------------------------Kane---------------------------------

Trips and Wanyama looked done for. Son looked woefully out of form. If Dier is fit, then replace Sissoko.

No, just no. Son has played a massive role in this season in the CL and league. Deserves to start in the final game at Wembley. Set a new record of scoring the most consecutive home PL games. Won us stacks of points that made the difference to us qualifying for the CL, got our CL campaign off to an incredible start and sealed qualification with the winner against Dortmund. And it was his goal that nearly sent us into the CL quarter finals. More than anyone else, he made Wembley a home for us. I'm struggling to recall anything Lamela has done in the league or CL at Wembley other kick Jack Wilshire - I challenge you to name one single thing. If Son is off form it's because of Poch's poor decisions to drop him for some big games and Lamela did not justify that. Son bounced back once after being cruelly and unjustly dropped away to Juve - scoring in the return leg and winning us the game at Bournemouth. I think City was a game too far and his confidence has been affected since then. Poch owes him a start. I think deep down he knows he's made mistakes. Lamela can come on with the hard work done and do some drag backs and rollovers, in what may be his last game for Spurs.

Definitely give Lucas a starting spot. I’d also play KWP to give him another taste of first team action. He started the first game and hasn’t really got much of a look in since, even though he didn’t put a foot wrong (motm iirc?)
It would give the lad a great boost and give the season a nice touch of symmetry. I’m sure the fans would like to roar him on as another “of our own”.
Pressure is off. I can see us giving them a fucking good hiding to cement 3rd place.
COYS.

No, just no. Son has played a massive role in this season in the CL and league. Deserves to start in the final game at Wembley. Set a new record of scoring the most consecutive home PL games. Won us stacks of points that made the difference to us qualifying for the CL, got our CL campaign off to an incredible start and sealed qualification with the winner against Dortmund. And it was his goal that nearly sent us into the CL quarter finals. More than anyone else, he made Wembley a home for us. I'm struggling to recall anything Lamela has done in the league or CL at Wembley other kick Jack Wilshire - I challenge you to name one single thing. If Son is off form it's because of Poch's poor decisions to drop him for some big games and Lamela did not justify that. Son bounced back once after being cruelly and unjustly dropped away to Juve - scoring in the return leg and winning us the game at Bournemouth. I think City was a game too far and his confidence has been affected since then. Poch owes him a start. I think deep down he knows he's made mistakes. Lamela can come on with the hard work done and do some drag backs and rollovers, in what may be his last game for Spurs.

It won't be Lamela's last game for spurs because he will be staying. Get over it you fat fucking shitcunt before I break your teeth.

I thought Lamela had already played his last game for Spurs?

Like 20 times?

Last edited:
I still feel that this is a must win for us. Gotta lock down third and not worry ourselves with a qualifying 3rd round match. Last thing we need is a Young Boys scare like in the first match in 2010 or worse off like Everton finishing 4th and getting knocked out early in 05. I’d go with our normal usual strong side but with Lucas definitely starting somewhere

I still feel that this is a must win for us. Gotta lock down third and not worry ourselves with a qualifying 3rd round match. Last thing we need is a Young Boys scare like in the first match in 2010 or worse off like Everton finishing 4th and getting knocked out early in 05. I’d go with our normal usual strong side but with Lucas definitely starting somewhere

No qualifying matches for English Top 4.

So you can relax!

Best 11 available. I want to smash Leicester.

giphy.gif

Start Toby, drop Son as for me he’s been well off the pace for 2 months almost now, and Moura needs game time. Give the fans and Wembley a big send off and smash Leicester. And finish the season 3rd, and if we do that been a great season seeing as we have been away from home all season and the two teams above us would have spent more then most countries do.

Just a shame we won’t have a trophy again though.

we need to win this game, I don't want the players back early to play CL qualifiers
or using a CL qualifier as a test event at the NWHL
From now on, top 4 dont have to face qualifiers for CL. So we dont HAVE to win. But we do want to finish ahead of liverfools, so its still the preferred option.

Back
Top Bottom